Access

@tulio666 said:

@Tobii said:
Okey,

i hope someone can help me with this.

so i got the files via the f******

but i cannot use the B*****.m*****

i tried using a Tool, but that keeps giving me the EOF error, can someone help me or just pm me a screenshot of the file

thanks a lot!

your file is corrupted… try getting it again… try setting up ftp client properly before download :wink:

thx for the answer, i got root a few days ago :slight_smile:

Thanks @Gh0stP0tat0 @hray for the support , managed to get user. I enjoyed this machine , it makes you think forsenically in terms for searching for clues to access different files. Learnt a lot now its time to root this ■■■■■ !!!

having a really hard time to migrate from my x86 session to a x64 one… Everybody else starting with a x86 session or you getting x64 session from the start? Migration almost always returns timeout and i’m not able to disable defender with this user.

Rooted ! To anyone having troubles with the rs command and being sure your syntax is correct, try checking wich user you are running rs as… :wink:

Hi guys,

I am struck on r***s command syntax. i tried all the possibilities but not working. Can anyone please give me the hint and correct me where i am going wrong.

@mrspidey said:
Hi guys,

I am struck on r***s command syntax. i tried all the possibilities but not working. Can anyone please give me the hint and correct me where i am going wrong.

You can’t be trying them all - otherwise it’d be working. Feel free to PM me your command and I’ll give you a hint.

Can someone PM with some clues to get the root.txt? I’m hooked there!! Thx

For those struggling to get root. Instead of just getting the hash from the root.txt flag, try to get reverse shell. For me it worked the first time…

Thanks for the tips. no reverse shell needed. having fun with the box. if you need a nudge let me know

Finally rooted this ■■■■■■■. The last command kept me busy for a long time. I still don’t know why I had to add a certain parameter, which worked before without it. Maybe the author can PM me?! That’ll be cool

-Bleep-

Thanks to @32x0LF and @clamington for the hints

Hello, i’m lost! i need Help!!

Can someone pm me ? I got the creds from the .m** . Using those to log into t***** / F** with no success

Got it!

Hello, i’m stuck on the privesc part, would love a nudge on the right direction!

Got user. Still can’t read the root.txt. Tried numerous variations of the ra command and tried reading its manual also. Already tried doing this on a Windows machine and it seems my syntax is working. but not with this box.

I’ve read i should redirect the file but i was only able to redirect the password prompt… am i on the right track? Should there be a password prompt in the first place?

looking forward to some help. thanks

Can someone help me with the privesc I run with r***s, i’ve used the .exe file but after more then 150+ tries and trying it on my own windows machine. I still can’t get it to work…

Rooted! Loved this box, I learned something new and it was fun, if anyone wants a hint (no spoilers or solutions) PM me anytime.

Finally got root ! I was lucky :stuck_out_tongue: Anyone help me with the reverse shell , i dont think i have it set up correctly :frowning: