Irked

@jotaah123 said:
some hint to steg part ? i cant find the file ,send me a pm plz

get back to where you started, and think about what steg is then combine these information

@FNGCrysis said:
Well that was fun lmfaooo

xD

Guys what about privilege escalation? I’m almost there, i’m “inside” but i’ve never done priv.escal. , could anyone help me in PM?
Thanks <3

Can’t see the process for getting in anymore? Does anyone have an idea what you can do about that?
Thanks

Nice box. Finding the priv escalation caused me some pain as I overlooked the file several times. Enumeration of the binaries carefully and slowly, knowing why one runs as a higher user, regardless of who runs it, is the key.

Again, there are plenty of good hints in this thread to gain user/root. If you still can’t exploit the box, try harder!

@Baikuya said:
The box is unstable as ■■■■. My shell is dying like every 2 minutes

@sesha569 said:
got the shell. Any hint for user/root? Thanks.

Hi,dude please help me to how to get shell please dude ,please dude…

Please some body help me I am Noob please friends help me to give any hint

@MrAgent said:
Again, there are plenty of good hints in this thread to gain user/root. If you still can’t exploit the box, try harder!

I don’t think that’s the problem tho because I know exactly how to get a shell & the method I used did work multiple times. But when I scan, the u********* process is not there…

please any body help to give hint about irked in private message

If someone needs help on the Box feel free to PM me

@Saranraja said:
please any body help to give hint about irked in private message

Every hint you need is in this thread - you dont need any other help

Simply enumerate, check each port then search for an exploit

Ah, what a nice little box to get back into it after a short break.

If anyone has any issues feel free to PM me.

Did way too much overthinking on this - Thank this thread for leading me to look at the basics.

Looking for the basics but no luck so far…trying harder

Nice box - getting user was annoying - i prefer technical CTF, not steg stuff or such.

Root took me like 2 minutes - just do really really basic enumeration and check the output of unusual stuff.

Rooted the machine. Initial nmaps did not work for me so I had to reset the box before i got the information needed for initial foothold.

Pm me if you need advice.

I need help with privesc I found a pass but I do not know where I can use it and try the most common, I feel that something is happening to me

Anyone know a good alternative for linenum that will work on this box? linenum brings out too much, so the actual solution is buried pretty deep