Vault

@TAPE said:
I got the root.txt too by simple file decryption… seemed wrong… but hey… you don’t know what you’re gonna get when you start a box…

edit
bah… after a reset the file is no longer there so I profited from someone else’s hard work… oh well…

You got jackpot dude, LoL

@sayyeah said:
Any tunneling required after got the root of the D** server? May I have some hints of how to get into vault?

I did see some useful command (i.e. n*** ) in the log. However, no idea how to use it in order to get into vault.

Please give me some directions

Thx.

+1

You need N*** because , if you don’t know where you are going , how are you going to get there ? Suggest you look up the different applications for N*** and different types of ways it can look for what you need given your current topology

@TAPE said:
I got the root.txt too by simple file decryption… seemed wrong… but hey… you don’t know what you’re gonna get when you start a box…

edit
bah… after a reset the file is no longer there so I profited from someone else’s hard work… oh well…

VIP or free ? Wondering if it was me coz I remember resetting the box when I was done .

@An0maly said:
You need N*** because , if you don’t know where you are going , how are you going to get there ? Suggest you look up the different applications for N*** and different types of ways it can look for what you need given your current topology

I don’t get it… I have the IP of vault, i know that 192…5 is interfering the traffic. Still i can’t find my way into vault whatever proxy and command i use. I am totally lost here…

@jodjod said:

@An0maly said:

I don’t get it… I have the IP of vault, i know that 192…5 is interfering the traffic. Still i can’t find my way into vault whatever proxy and command i use. I am totally lost here…

Thats why you need to laern more about N**** :wink:

@An0maly said:

@jodjod said:

@An0maly said:

Thats why you need to laern more about N**** :wink:

Hi there,

Thx for your help. I am thinking whther we are referring different N***. What I am referring is Nc** but not Na** =). I also saw the log related to Na** in the log and figured out only one service can get response from Vault. However, I have no idea how to use Nc** to connect the vault, could you please give me a direction?

Cheers.

Hi all, enjoying this box however stuck on the O*****v*n configurator, can i use the upload functionality the get a shell ive been trying using “up” however i believe it needs a successful TUN connection to run? any nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated

After getting access to D** i can ping vault, i also runned nmap and found out two ports, but they are closed! Dm me any hints! Thnx!

Edit: Rooted!

i think this box is broken, no arp for firewall ip now??

@badman89 said:
i think this box is broken, no arp for firewall ip now??

edit: nvm just being impatient

Feel free to PM me if you are running into issues.

Could anyone help on the o*** file syntax?
I’m really lost trying to make it work for a few hours already.

I writed on it a couple of times and now I can’t write anymore, only timeouts.

I’ve got shell on D**, got some creds and see user.txt file which is empty. Not sure if that meant to be like that? Before I revert and pi** anyone off, so I would check in to see if this is meant to be the case. Thanks guys

As d*** on D** you should have a user.txt. There is an empty one (probably) at the place where you found some credentials, though.

I was root. Got it now. Thought I did a “find /” … perhaps not. Cheers bud. I hate reverting and spoiling for anyone.

I need some hints , anyone PM me :anguished:

I an on D**, and I am completely flummoxed as to how to get over to V****. I see the two closed ports. Anyone feel like DMing me a pointer or two? I’m out of ideas.

EDIT 1: Taking a closer look at a certain log file…

EDIT 2: Ooooh! It looks like I connected… Which is strange since I tried using a similar thing with nmap earlier with no success.

EDIT 3: Yep, I’m in. All the info you need is indeed in the logs not necessarily in the user directories or anything.

The box is fun. I especially like the “box in a box” concept.
But I wonder about getting root.txt: I found it without being root on Vault, even after reset. I assume this is the intended way but would like to know if someone was able to get root on the box, or if I was just lucky (at least 2 times :wink:

I’ve some trouble with shell upload, i try some way … if i upload wrong file i’ve got error message, but if i try other the page is like stuck without any message, is it normal?