Vault

Don’t shock anything lol. PM me and I’ll see if I can help out.

I might need a little help for priv esc
Edit: gotcha

Already in vault machine, need hint to decrypt PG* file

Is Vault meant to be unreachable ? I’ve managed to determine 2 open ports on it but can’t ‘initiate’ a connection to them

Rooted , /tiphat @Skunkfoot for the nudge

Got root.txt without getting into Vault (Even before user.txt). I don’t feel it is intended and maybe someone placed it there by mistake while doing the machine alongside me. Can I PM someone to discuss?

@flash said:
Got root.txt without getting into Vault (Even before user.txt). I don’t feel it is intended and maybe someone placed it there by mistake while doing the machine alongside me. Can I PM someone to discuss?

Yeah PM me, I’d definitely be interested to hear how you did it

I got the root.txt too by simple file decryption… seemed wrong… but hey… you don’t know what you’re gonna get when you start a box…

edit
bah… after a reset the file is no longer there so I profited from someone else’s hard work… oh well…

i dont know what am i doing wrong…i can upload certain file but it cant get executed on the server as intended.i am not able to get reverse connection …can anyone help me?
Edit:got it.Thanks to forum peoples and al those who were kind to me.

Finally got root flag after feeling suffer thanx alot to @Samsara @T3jv1l @tekcap , all of you awesome

Any tunneling required after got the root of the D** server? May I have some hints of how to get into vault?

I did see some useful command (i.e. n*** ) in the log. However, no idea how to use it in order to get into vault.

Please give me some directions

Thx.

@TAPE said:
I got the root.txt too by simple file decryption… seemed wrong… but hey… you don’t know what you’re gonna get when you start a box…

edit
bah… after a reset the file is no longer there so I profited from someone else’s hard work… oh well…

You got jackpot dude, LoL

@sayyeah said:
Any tunneling required after got the root of the D** server? May I have some hints of how to get into vault?

I did see some useful command (i.e. n*** ) in the log. However, no idea how to use it in order to get into vault.

Please give me some directions

Thx.

+1

You need N*** because , if you don’t know where you are going , how are you going to get there ? Suggest you look up the different applications for N*** and different types of ways it can look for what you need given your current topology

@TAPE said:

edit

VIP or free ? Wondering if it was me coz I remember resetting the box when I was done .

@An0maly said:
You need N*** because , if you don’t know where you are going , how are you going to get there ? Suggest you look up the different applications for N*** and different types of ways it can look for what you need given your current topology

I don’t get it… I have the IP of vault, i know that 192…5 is interfering the traffic. Still i can’t find my way into vault whatever proxy and command i use. I am totally lost here…

@jodjod said:

@An0maly said:

I don’t get it… I have the IP of vault, i know that 192…5 is interfering the traffic. Still i can’t find my way into vault whatever proxy and command i use. I am totally lost here…

Thats why you need to laern more about N**** :wink:

@An0maly said:

@jodjod said:

@An0maly said:

Thats why you need to laern more about N**** :wink:

Hi there,

Thx for your help. I am thinking whther we are referring different N***. What I am referring is Nc** but not Na** =). I also saw the log related to Na** in the log and figured out only one service can get response from Vault. However, I have no idea how to use Nc** to connect the vault, could you please give me a direction?

Cheers.

Hi all, enjoying this box however stuck on the O*****v*n configurator, can i use the upload functionality the get a shell ive been trying using “up” however i believe it needs a successful TUN connection to run? any nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated

After getting access to D** i can ping vault, i also runned nmap and found out two ports, but they are closed! Dm me any hints! Thnx!

Edit: Rooted!