Access

@franpen said:

@Tobii said:
Okey,

i hope someone can help me with this.

so i got the files via the f******

but i cannot use the B*****.m*****

i tried using a Tool, but that keeps giving me the EOF error, can someone help me or just pm me a screenshot of the file

thanks a lot!

You’re getting your B*****.m** in a wrong way. Check what the output of the process says, there’s a warning there. Google how to solve it.

Wow, thnak you man! i just did not notice that :o i should pay more attention to the small details some times thank you so much!

took me some time but got root!

there are a lot of tips on the forums thanks for sharing all those!

I’m not sure what was said in this thread, but this was a very weird privesc. I got up to root.txt very quick, but was on that last step for about a day. It turns out that it was a syntax error on my part.

I’m willing to help out if anyone needs a hand – let me know what you’ve done so far.

finally got the root.txt flag. If anyone wants any hint pm me. Thanks to the people that gave me some tips. anyone who got a reverse shell please pm me.

I got the user flag but can’t able to get move further.

Anyone give me the hint to get the root flag.

i already got the user but the problem is the root hahaha anyone know how to exploit it? Pm me please i need help :slight_smile: thanks po!

Hi, I’m stuck trying to get root with R *** S since it asks for a password every time I try a different line. someone could give me a push.

Thank you

@YellowBanana said:
finally got the root.txt flag. If anyone wants any hint pm me. Thanks to the people that gave me some tips. anyone who got a reverse shell please pm me.

please let me know how i will get root.text flag.i stuck in r**** and lazy user

can anyone pls share which tool have you used to crack acc*** C0n****.zip file? I used zipjohn with rockyou and failed,

No need for brute force.

I hate windows machines!

Hey guys, I’m having a ■■■■ of a time with the r***s command syntax, please PM if you can lend a hand. Thanks!

So I’ve confirmed my syntax on the rs command is working by capturing the output of 'n u* \<share>’ on my machine, but am still struggling with a next step. Looking for any PMs with assistance!

@voncount said:
So I’ve confirmed my syntax on the rs command is working by capturing the output of 'n u* \<share>’ on my machine, but am still struggling with a next step. Looking for any PMs with assistance!

I’ll PM you.

I’ve got user, but root is killin’ me. I’ve found the Z*****5 hint and the location where the meat of that actually lives, been reading the r docs most of the weekend, and messing around with syntax, but haven’t had luck getting it to work yet. Pretty sure what the ‘lazy admin’ flag for the command ought to be, but that hasn’t seemed to help yet. Figure I have to be missing something.

I’ve found that I should be able to ByTCh*** with what I’ve got, but still struggling to ty** the file I want with r****. Good grief that’s a lot of asterisks, but if anyone has a minute to shoot a hint my way, I’d appreciate it. Feels like I ought to be pretty close to done with what I’ve got.

Hi all ,
I am newbie , ive read all the lovely hints and i am stuck on a particular method. By reading the hints carefully i managed to obtain the username and password from *****file but i tried to login with the known ports but no dice.
Any hints will be appreciated !!!

Thanks

deleted - got root after the box was reset (for the Nth time)

Enjoyed this box. My first one on htb. Windows Privesc is definitely an area that I need to focus on. I was reminded of a useful command here. Good stuff! Peace!

@voncount said:
deleted - got root after the box was reset (for the Nth time)

Tried my same steps this morning (I didn’t keep the hash for my records) and they failed. I’m not sure if I’m missing something (perhaps someone else was on the box that made a change while I was on it) or if the box is just screwy, but I’m curious if anyone else had the same experience. PM me if you’d like to compare notes.

Like a lot of others here, I’ve successfully gained user access, and am now trying to use the r**** command with /s******d to poke further, but failing somewhat at where to go with that.