Ypuffy

Rooted with a little help of the great community. If someone wants a hint feel free to PM me.

Rooted. I was making it a lot harder than necessary. Be aware of permissions and what directories you are working in.

Anyone got any hints as to the next step after l**p enum

finally rooted. I missed one REALLY basic thing. reading this forum made me jump to far along in the process… hehe
Fun box, thanks to @AuxSarge !

Root! All you need from getting user to root is in this forum. Just read it carefully. Big thanks to this community, it has been a challenge to root these machines to me.

I have user and hash, name of share and name of file as well but when I try to GET it, I get error “You don’t have enough permissions to access…” using other tool I get yet another error “session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE”.

Can somebody give me a nudge?

I’m about to root this machine. It took me a while. But I was wondering how did you enumerate on this machine ? I tried with LinEnum but didn’t work properly and stop working at some point of the execution?

I don’t get it, I have all files for priv. user (key, cert & signed cert) but every time I generate new key or convert existing is says it’s a public key. Key is protected on file system level and even if I allow s**-***** to output it to default location (unpriv. user does not have access to it) and print it from there (or convert it to new file) still tools like ssh, Pu****n are claiming that file is cert (public key).

EDIT: Rooted, still I’d like to discus some things which are different on machine and on internet manuals

Rooted.

My tip is: principals is not ‘root’

@deleite said:
Rooted.

My tip is: principals is not ‘root’

Best tip that you can get on priv. esc., spent a lot of time before I figured out that, I’n articles they’re usually using root for example of principal :slight_smile:

Hey can someone give a hint for priv esc?
I understand using s**-**n and principals, but I dont understand how to interact with ssth on web page, tried many things but always getting a 400 error.

Edit: Got root thanks so much to @The5thDomain for the help and to @deda1mraz for the final hint I needed!

Feel free to PM me if you are having trouble.

anyone knows what share im to get into? i have username and i pretty much know how to use the kind of password but i can seem to enumerate shares

i have the my_*_.*pk and i have no ■■■■ clue what to do with that

Edit: Got user… now onto root… Nudge for root

Spoiler Removed - egre55

rooted, big thanks @cbx for the root hint! very fun box! props to the creator

Could anyone lend me a PM hand. I read the article but I do not know what I am doing wrong with d*** s**-K**-***. I followed the article but I can not read the private. It only displays the public key with any flag I try Any help would be great.

Sheeeshhh :slight_smile: sorry for spoiler everyone

Me: Muuuummmmm!!! I got root :slight_smile:
Mum: Root for which tree? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: