Curling

May i take help? I already find the user. But cant take access.

Root shell. Boom!

I am stuck on priv esc. I can see what commands are running behind constantly but i dont know what to do with them and i cant edit them either(or maybe i i can i don’t know). Any help would be appreciated

*Root Dance! PM me if you need help

Did someone can PM me, need help for the root

i dont get it… i’ve found the s****** on the mainpage but i dont get the username

I got root, but I am not really happy about the way I did it, could someone PM me

Hey folks, I have been trying from hours to get root :/. Played a lot with files but still don’t know what to do. Can anyone pm me the clue regarding root?

can someone help me? im noob. thanks

can someone pm me for how to crack pa*ord_bkup file

guys ! may i take hint for root? i got user.txt but cant handle root.

Got root.txt, but I have no idea on privesc. Any help appreciated

Finally got the root.txt, but I think I did it the hardest way possible using the “w*tch” cmd, I’m a little embarrassed I still cant get the underlying command to output to where I want it to . I know 100% it’s syntactical but wouldn’t mind a little nudge on how to fully hijack this functionaly.

I wrapped the whole string, parts of the string with different quotes …used the bash operator, built in operator, piped input …put it before and after the target… just couldn’t get it to work. it kept breaking the actual function or disregarding my commands

I had no difficulty with user.txt, I got root.txt, no privesc, but concept was difficult for me as a beginner. Thank You @L4mpje

Okay, I’m struggling. I managed to find user.txt but couldn’t download or read it. I found p*******_b***** but I don’t know what to do with it. And then the entry point that I was using was closed. I have seen that I can use c*** to upload a payload but I can’t seem to get it to work. Any help, hint, etc. would be great. Please PM with any suggestions.

cant upload the shell in sites what im gonna doo? help me please :smiley:

@nathacks said:
cant upload the shell in sites what im gonna doo? help me please :smiley:

Tell us what you did and we are gonna tell you what you did wrong.

EDIT: thanks to @YellowBanana for the help!