Looking for team

:raised_hand: checking in, also here to learn

if anybody has a team and is taking a noob please dm me i’m very active and here to learn :slight_smile:

Hack The Box

Would love to join, I have CEH & OSCP and working on OSCE :slight_smile:

i also would like to join a team, i use HTB to learn and i’m active :slight_smile:

I also want to join a team. If you want make contact please pm.

Interested. :slight_smile:
Speaking english and german.
Actually working on this machines and oscp-labs.

Hi guys, I would love to join a team here. I’m french but also speak english. I’m very active and thinking about taking OSCP. Feel free to PM :slight_smile:

Hi all, looking for a team to join.
Would be happy to discuss and learn new things.

Hi, I would like to set up a new team in order to collaborate, discuss and learn from each other when targeting the HtB boxes.

If anyone would like to join, PM me and I will send an invite. The team name is r00tclub.

Hey, i am looking for a team

Hey all I’d be interested in joining a team

If you’re looking for a team, my team could use some extra members, we’re small but love to do HTB machine, CTF, and group bug hunting. Pm me for info.

I’m also looking for a team, I’m from Italy my profile is Hack The Box

I am also interessted to join a Team. I am from germany …

A team(work) would be nice. Profile: https://www.hackthebox.eu/profile/155955

I’m also interested in joining a team. I’m from India.

I am new’ish to HTB, but very recently more active and I have paid VIP. I am taking the OSCP exam next Friday and need more practice before then. It’s my 2nd attempt and I could really use a team to work with and discuss what I am missing before the exam. Thank

Hello! I am looking for a team. I am an active member and i love discussing about security and related stuff. I have OSCP, LPIC-3 and other certs.
I will be glad if i found one! Thank you

i want a team to do the work to learn

Type your comment> @new2hackin said:

I am new’ish to HTB, but very recently more active and I have paid VIP. I am taking the OSCP exam next Friday and need more practice before then. It’s my 2nd attempt and I could really use a team to work with and discuss what I am missing before the exam. Thank

PM me