Zipper

Hi, could someone please PM about how to get a proper TTY. Thanks!

This was the first box I got root without user first. I wonder if that’s by intention.
For those struggling with with stable rev shell: Play with the zabbix GUI after creating an own user. There’s more than bash or nc.

Spoiler Removed - egre55

Hmm why all version python is not working for get a stabile shell …not just this method dont work :angry:

@T3jv1l said:
Hmm why all version python is not working for get a stabile shell …not just this method dont work :angry:

Use /us*/bn/pth*n3

Got user flag, fighting for privesc, i wonder some body can give me nudge

@Underworld said:
Figuring out how to wire up the Za**i* software to give me a reverse shell is PISSING ME OFF lol. I’ve had a few reverse shells that randomly spawn, but I’m having trouble figuring out what exactly is triggering them

You should find out how to appear report , poke around in the web page you Will find some thing interesting

Got past there, now onto ROOT!

@banteng999 yep , i try this ,but in final i used meterpreter for stabile shell …but i hate to use msfconsole for box

To get a stable shell on the box… consider some other ways you might be permitted to run commands on Linux.

ok, this is doing my head in. The Zaix A shows two hosts, but if i execute commands on either of the hostid’s , I get the same doc**r container host. Anyone fancy PMing me?

Edit: NM, figured it out. Now to try and get a stable reverse shell

@whipped said:
ok, this is doing my head in. The Zaix A shows two hosts, but if i execute commands on either of the hostid’s , I get the same doc**r container host. Anyone fancy PMing me?

Edit: NM, figured it out. Now to try and get a stable reverse shell

what did you figure out about this? Im in exactly the same boat.

I got the user aceess, but no permission to access user.txt.
I found the way some services are runnid with S**D . but unable to exploit that .
Need some hint on that

I just can’t seem to execute my script in the “right place”. I see the two “places” I can execute scripts. I made a script in the GUI as Super Admin with the right “place” set but where in the ■■■■ is the “Execute script” button?! haha

I need a nudge on getting out of this docker container situation… 2 days now with no dice. Im in the “wrong” place and can’t get my shell to execute on “server” instead of “agent”. I can add a script in the GUI but no idea how to get it to execute

Fight for root flag, my brain damage , need nudge LoL

@Djinn45SQL99 said:
I need a nudge on getting out of this docker container situation… 2 days now with no dice. Im in the “wrong” place and can’t get my shell to execute on “server” instead of “agent”. I can add a script in the GUI but no idea how to get it to execute

If you’re in the GUI, and you can create a script then it should be right in front of you. Take a look at each of the options you have when creating a script

I’m obviously missing something, only 2 ports open and port 80 is default apache page. Everyone talking zabbix, I see nothing.

Guys, please. I am crazy with root.
I got user in little time, but root dont
PLEASE! Any nudge?
I tried reverse shell, edit files in both servers, and many other things.
PLEASE! Thank you.

@whipped said:

@Djinn45SQL99 said:

If you’re in the GUI, and you can create a script then it should be right in front of you. Take a look at each of the options you have when creating a script

yes I see the option but I fail to understand how to make it execute once it’s made. Trigger?