Hawk

Comments

• edited November 2018
    Got the file, but tried the contents in 3 ways found from scan and could not get in, hmm.
  • Can anyone PM me a hint - as far as I can tell I've decrypted the .enc file for a password but I have no clue what user / where I'm meant to actually use it...

• I need help with privilege escalation could someone please guide me

• I got root flag finally. I really enjoyed this box. Thanks @pat for hint :)
  • Would anyone mind giving a nudge on where to find the pw for D*****. Got a reverse shell on the machine and ive looked through any file that i can come to think of.
    Thanks

• > @stigxenon said:
    > Would anyone mind giving a nudge on where to find the pw for D*****. Got a reverse shell on the machine and ive looked through any file that i can come to think of.
    > Thanks

var/www/html/sites/default
    Try hope yoy found
  • i got. root if u need help. pm me . but pls send your messages on main page.

• Any hint for user? I already know FTP allows anon logins, but there are no files... only a folder "messages" with nothing inside of it.

• @Ac1d0 said:
    Any hint for user? I already know FTP allows anon logins, but there are no files... only a folder "messages" with nothing inside of it.

Check the folder again.

• edited November 2018

--NVM

xeto

• Well, even If I enable the passive mode on my FTP I'm getting no file in the dir "messages"... IDK :|

• @Ac1d0 said:
    Well, even If I enable the passive mode on my FTP I'm getting no file in the dir "messages"... IDK :|

maybe the file is not directly visible?

SCP
    CEH, OSCP

• @scp said:

@Ac1d0 said:
    Well, even If I enable the passive mode on my FTP I'm getting no file in the dir "messages"... IDK :|

maybe the file is not directly visible?

That's a nice hint, but I'm stuck the same... I also tried activating the "passive" mode but nothing to do :pensive:

• edited November 2018

Dont have any clue of what to do on hawk. Can anyone give me an initial foothold?

*logged to ftp as anonymous user
    *ftp is empty
    *site runs Drupal 7.58?
    *found an drupal exploit, but must be authenticated

• @4tl4a5 said:
    Dont have any clue of what to do on hawk. Can anyone give me an initial foothold?

*ftp is empty
    *site runs Drupal 7.58?

Sure that FTP is empty?

xeto

• edited November 2018

Any hints for getting a shell? I was able to read the UserFlag but cant establish a stable shell :(. Tried so many things now. Implemented an Uploader, Used all Metasploit Exploits etc. Please hint :(

EDIT.. nvm just forgot necessary nc parameter :astonished:

xeto

• Hello, could someone give me a pm to help me with privilation escalation? Thanks in advance

Hack The Box

• @xeto said:
    Sure that FTP is empty?

How dumb of me.

Just got user flag. I was able to login as the user d*****, but it prompt as a python shell.

Any advice? Thank you.

• edited November 2018

@4tl4a5 said:

@xeto said:
    Sure that FTP is empty?

How dumb of me.

Just got user flag. I was able to login as the user d*****, but it prompt as a python shell.

Any advice? Thank you.

How can you execute Linux commands with python? Thatś all you need to escape.

xeto

• edited November 2018

Any hints for Privesc? Im cant find anything : /

xeto

• Finally rooted, was a really good box. PM me for help if you're stuck. Hints about poison really gave me the right direction to move thanks.
    ikuamike

ikuamike

• @xeto said:

@4tl4a5 said:

*ftp is empty
    *site runs Drupal 7.58?

Sure that FTP is empty?

i found txt.enc file...

• I decrypted drupal.enc.txt and got password and possible user d***el but when i ssh using that its saying permission denied

LordeDestro

• I am new trying to learn please help?
    i got nothing can someone guide me

• @alakshendra143 said:
    I am new trying to learn please help?
    i got nothing can someone guide me

if you want my progress till now am i alowed to share ?

• > @LordeDestro said:
    > I decrypted drupal.enc.txt and got password and possible user d***el but when i ssh using that its saying permission denied

Read the decrypted message. You have a hint as to where can you use that information.

Draco123

• Just got root. If you need any advice feel free to pm

xeto

• > @LordeDestro said:
    > I decrypted drupal.enc.txt and got password and possible user d***el but when i ssh using that its saying permission denied

Read Carefully , What Writes There
  • @Amzker said:
    > @LordeDestro said:

Read Carefully , What Writes There

@Draco123 said:
    > @LordeDestro said:

Read the decrypted message. You have a hint as to where can you use that information.

I have access to the portal. lets see what i can do now

LordeDestro

• fuck.........subprocess

LordeDestro

Sign In to comment.