Irked

yeah, isn’t that fun? i guess they’re pro and rather discourage newbies instead of teaching them a thing or two. although, i have to say 99% of the community are awesome, most people are super helpful and respect each other.

@horrorshow1984 said:
yeah, isn’t that fun? i guess they’re pro and rather discourage newbies instead of teaching them a thing or two. although, i have to say 99% of the community are awesome, most people are super helpful and respect each other.

ye you are right this community is indeed awesome ! But Boxes stability is sometimes a real pain.

VIP boxes are fine. Keep in mind, they offer this service to us for free, so it’s hard to expect perfect stability. Plus, most of the stability issues that I had before I bought VIP were self-induced by me not really understanding what I was doing as well as I thought I did.

true that. it’s great the way it is and i learned so much here, if you’d tally that up in tuition fees I’d be living out of a trash bin. but i’ll stop spamming this thread with stuff unrelated to the machine now, have a good’er everyone! Cheers!

@Skunkfoot said:
VIP boxes are fine. Keep in mind, they offer this service to us for free, so it’s hard to expect perfect stability. Plus, most of the stability issues that I had before I bought VIP were self-induced by me not really understanding what I was doing as well as I thought I did.

Guess I need VIP.
Anyone has a hint what to do with the b****p file ?

Spoiler Removed - egre55

Spoiler Removed - egre55

And like @asami mentioned, you’ve found half of what you need… now go get the other half. There’s a really good chance you’ve already seen it!

Any hints for privesc?

@Pierre ye I got it :slight_smile:

I cant seem to get a foothold :confused: any tips on services to enumerate? been looking into rp****d

anyone having issues connecting to the “chat” service? I keep getting disconnected shortly after connecting

@charybdis Same here

@charybdis and @legerdemain try knocking on every door, a few of them should answer and then the rest is pretty straightforward :wink:

Spoiler Removed - egre55

got the shell. Any hint for user/root? Thanks.

I’ve used a privesc on a specific red file on a different machine, but can’t seem to get it to work now. The version matches and I have gone through a few permutations, so I want to move on, but it haunts me. If someone can under stand this vague (four obvious reasons) question, please let me know if I should keep banging my head against this particular wall.

Edit: got root. If anyone is wondering, definitely not via the thing I was referring to, but still a red file.

rooted, i really liked the box, it was not as easy as jerry but still very fun. Thanks to the creator

good to have some times a easy box to just roll with it with out having to bang your head against the wall for hours or days :smiley: going to vote pro because is a inux box. <3

got root…pm for hints…