Irked

Just be sure to enumerate what you’ll find on main page. That should get you on the box pretty easy.

*I feel dumb and got user after I took my own advice!

got a low priv shell

lol, i spent so much time on that service in my teens. we had an online black-metal radio. i guess they call it a podcast these days.

Got in. now on priv esc

Got user a while ago
Root seems to be tricky

I don’t get user. I found a file that I’m sure everyone got stuck on for some period of time but I just don’t get it, as much as it should probably be obvious…

uuuhm, who went mental on the box and deleted the home directories? everything just disappeared.

@horrorshow1984 said:
uuuhm, who went mental on the box and deleted the home directories? everything just disappeared.

People love defacing the boxes rated easy to just make things harder on people I guess. Jerry got tampered with a lot when it was still up, people changing passwords, changing flags, etc.

The box is unstable as ■■■■. My shell is dying like every 2 minutes

yeah, isn’t that fun? i guess they’re pro and rather discourage newbies instead of teaching them a thing or two. although, i have to say 99% of the community are awesome, most people are super helpful and respect each other.

@horrorshow1984 said:
yeah, isn’t that fun? i guess they’re pro and rather discourage newbies instead of teaching them a thing or two. although, i have to say 99% of the community are awesome, most people are super helpful and respect each other.

ye you are right this community is indeed awesome ! But Boxes stability is sometimes a real pain.

VIP boxes are fine. Keep in mind, they offer this service to us for free, so it’s hard to expect perfect stability. Plus, most of the stability issues that I had before I bought VIP were self-induced by me not really understanding what I was doing as well as I thought I did.

true that. it’s great the way it is and i learned so much here, if you’d tally that up in tuition fees I’d be living out of a trash bin. but i’ll stop spamming this thread with stuff unrelated to the machine now, have a good’er everyone! Cheers!

@Skunkfoot said:
VIP boxes are fine. Keep in mind, they offer this service to us for free, so it’s hard to expect perfect stability. Plus, most of the stability issues that I had before I bought VIP were self-induced by me not really understanding what I was doing as well as I thought I did.

Guess I need VIP.
Anyone has a hint what to do with the b****p file ?

Spoiler Removed - egre55

Spoiler Removed - egre55

And like @asami mentioned, you’ve found half of what you need… now go get the other half. There’s a really good chance you’ve already seen it!

Any hints for privesc?

@Pierre ye I got it :slight_smile:

I cant seem to get a foothold :confused: any tips on services to enumerate? been looking into rp****d