Jeeves/Directory ????

i am working on jeeves, and last 4 days just wasted, tried dirbuster with 2 lists nothing found :frowning: tried follow redirect option too nothing happen, kindly tell me the correct list or the thing i am missing please

Have u checked all open ports on Jeeves ?

no :smiley:

i think tthere was another http port ?

50000 u bi*** :angry:

im in script console dont knoww what to do next …

@estihex said:
im in script console dont knoww what to do next …

You’ve found a way to run scripts on the server? That sounds like you’ve got a good foothold - keep at it!

i wont say youre halfway there - cause there are many more fun and frustrating hurdles, think this box took me right about 2 weeks off and on of tinkering, rough

There are 2 ways to root the box, the one in wich you will learn a lot but will be a total pain in the ■■■, and the easy-fancy way that you won’t know how did the things work, but did work

I did the 2nd one, and will try the first one.

im running the script , i mean using power shell to drop nc :smiley: :dissapointed:

org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed:
Script1.groovy: 2: unexpected char: '' @ line 2, column 188.
calhost/netcat-master.zip”,“C:\Users\Adm

while using powershell

Hey there, is there anyone that can help give me a nudge in the right direction? I’ve enumerated with what I think I need, but cannot get an initial foothold. I’ve been racking my brain on this, with much a Google-fu to no avail…

Check which ports are open, and dirb harder

@puerkito66 said:
Check which ports are open, and dirb harder

This really is the best way to get the initial foothold and then from there its a one liner to get the user flag!!

I have been trying to use the rockyou word list. Am I way off base here?

one of the default dirbuster word lists should do

I found the dirbuster GUI worked better for me than dirb for this particular case, although dirb should work just fine as well if you can figure out what options to use. Keep in mind, the reason you’re not finding what you need might not be the wordlist you’re using, but rather the options that you’re running your enumeration with.

unless there is an option I didn’t find in dirb, dirbuster allowed me to to 200 threads wide…completed a medium sized list in a few minutes.

@modevius said:
unless there is an option I didn’t find in dirb, dirbuster allowed me to to 200 threads wide…completed a medium sized list in a few minutes.

Oh you know what, I think you’re right, I think I was thinking of Shocker actually. My bad.