Da Vinci

Issue with extracting mona.jpg. Says invalid compressed data to inflate .

I got the pass for the first picture, got a key that i encrypted. But it does not work for pic2 any clues?

be root

I am running it as root :confused:

So I got the flag … but I have no idea what Mr Hanks had to do with it.

He was in a film called the da Vinci code, which is based on a book

I have Mona.jpg. Not sure where to go from there. Any other steps there? Anyone can give me a clue?

holy, that was pain, i missclicked last key… and stuck so hard…

@MrStfnz said:
I have Mona.jpg. Not sure where to go from there. Any other steps there? Anyone can give me a clue?

try to same step to do Mona.jpg > you can find flag

completed this challenge if need any help feel free to pm :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hey, anyone who can assist with giving me a clue on extracing the Mona file from the zip??

Managed, shoot was thinking too hard

pm me if you need any help

This was a great challenge, @nickvourd.

PM me if you need a hint.

I’m stuck. I found Mona.jpg but nothing more…
Pls some clue

Solved

That took some steps more than I expected :sweat_smile:

But, hey, it’s done.

Happy to help if anyone needs a hint

Solved :slight_smile: Fun challenge. Having read through these forum pages, I was able to get it within a short amount of time. Yet I don’t understand what’s up with the trap I fell into at the very end. And that was what actually cost me the most time.

Boom Solved (For those asking what on earth the Vid is all about, there is an important answer there. Keep looking! This was a blast!

I am probably missing something, but I can’t seem to get anything useful out of the Mona.jpg. Can someone give me a hint on tooling to use?