Vault

anyone else having issues with this on eu1? im not even able to ping it.

Always… always… write down what you try. Finally found the folder lol with a little help from taking a break, some sleep, and johnnie walker. Don’t overthink it. It is very easy. just play with the things that stick out.

can someone pm me, i have a question and i dont know how to ask without giving a bunch of spoilers lol

Thank you.

Need help with tunnelling. Can someone pls PM.

where is the user.txt

Can someone in here send some good tunnelling material as including me many others are facing a bit problem in tunnelling…

@Divyanshu You can check out SSH Tunneling: Client Command & Server Configuration

@Divyanshu - hopefully you don’t mind the self-promotion: Redirecting…

Can some1 pm me for a hint regarding root? thanks

Hello there,

I have a shell.
I have a tunnel.
I found a webpage on .4
I found a file called 12**.o***.
I’m thiking this is a rabbit hole ?

@deleite said:
Hello there,

I have a shell.
I have a tunnel.
I found a webpage on .4
I found a file called 12**.o***.
I’m thiking this is a rabbit hole ?

What else did you find? Have you googled something related to it?

Spoiler Removed - egre55

how do you move from D** to Vault?

@securityNinja said:
how do you move from D** to Vault?

+1

Enumerate the box more. Try to read files that you wouldn’t normally have access to (since you’re root on this box). Notice any weird user-created commands hidden away that aren’t standard? What do they do? How could you use that to your advantage?

Just rooted…

Very nice machine, one of my favorites :slight_smile:

This machine was fun :slight_smile: :+1:
Rooted

The only thing is, it is currently slow even in VIP. Sometimes you really need to reset it for something to work. Once you do, it will take about 10 minutes for everything to go back to normal so don’t re-reset if you didn’t see what you were looking for before the 1st reset

Has anyone obtained a root shell on the actual host? If so i would be glad about a PM.

@prokaryont said:
Has anyone obtained a root shell on the actual host? If so i would be glad about a PM.

I would like a hint too plz.

Just want to make a comment after all those other comments about help. So it’s not unreasonable to ask for help. by definition if you are on forum you are after help. Let’s all agree any help is a spoiler for some. We all get fed up with PPL not bothering or being lazy but as a community we need to remember people are learning and come for help. I would consider myself experienced but jeez need help a lot, let’s all agree we should be helping each other without giveaways. this box is a good example! I have seen posts (since removed) that have help and have seen criticism of that person. Sorry forgot my rant a little. Basically forums should be used for help, clues should be used. If you don’t want spoilers don’t visit forum!