Vault

@s1gh said:

@Opaque said:
where are you guys getting your dict files from? I have used the /usr/share/wordlists/dirb/common.txt and /usr/share/wordlists/metasploit/namelist.txt with gobuster and only found a few things. is there a better dict that i can use?

(sorry this is such a noob question, Im pretty new to this. i even had to look up gobuster because i hadnt heard of it before lol)

You can try “directory-list-2.3-medium.txt”.

@Rantrel said:

@Opaque said:
where are you guys getting your dict files from? I have used the /usr/share/wordlists/dirb/common.txt and /usr/share/wordlists/metasploit/namelist.txt with gobuster and only found a few things. is there a better dict that i can use?

(sorry this is such a noob question, Im pretty new to this. i even had to look up gobuster because i hadnt heard of it before lol)

You can get more here
GitHub - danielmiessler/SecLists: SecLists is the security tester's companion. It's a collection of multiple types of lists used during security assessments, collected in one place. List types include usernames, passwords, URLs, sensitive data patterns, fuzzing payloads, web shells, and many more.

I think you can install all that with “apt install seclists” as well if you don’t want to clone it from git

Thank you both, i will look into this.

I don’t even see a user.txt so I assume I have to get from where I am to somewhere else before I can even get user? Is that right?

@s1gh said:

@Opaque said:

You can try “directory-list-2.3-medium.txt”.

is it worked for you?

when it comes to stock lists, common.txt should be all you need.

Is the login page a rabbit hole? and should I be brute forcing it?

@codo said:
Is the login page a rabbit hole? and should I be brute forcing it?

Maybe and no. Continue your enumeration.

Tip: If you’re using gobuster enable the following file extensions:php,txt,html with the -x flag.

And as @0x29A said, common.txt from seclists is enough

I have a shell. Does anyone have any hints for finding/getting to the user.txt?

Thx Skunkfoot and fjv, i got shell now

@fjv I actually tried it with the extensions + directory 2.3 medium. I will try again with common.txt

Nope nothing… Maybe I oversee something, but I have no clue how to continue

@NicoF2000 said:
Nope nothing… Maybe I oversee something, but I have no clue how to continue

Hmm, I am in the same boat as you.
The only 200 that came back was for index.php…

@avoidy said:

Hmm, I am in the same boat as you.
The only 200 that came back was for index.php…

Same here

i’m stuck on that op***** config :confused:

Spoiler Removed - egre55

the initial page gives pretty good hint about how to use gobuster

Hey Dave, do not know the user.txt ?? can someone PM me how can I find it???

@agnarus said:

on the same boat. Not sure how to proceed from dave to find user.txt

@gudj4qu3r said:
@shadow2Xx, @avoidy and @NicoF2000 maybe you need to get one word from the initial page and do something with it … If i’m spoiling too much please delete it!

Perfect hint mate. Thanks a lot.

@axle05 said:

@agnarus said:

on the same boat. Not sure how to proceed from dave to find user.txt

Maybe you are in the wrong place