Digital Cube

@DaChef said:
Spoiler Removed

I meant the actual decoding part, not the formatting part. I already had it in the cube it needed to be in and could see the ā€œinner codeā€. Thanks, though.

I ended up just writing a Python script to output a PNG with PIL that an app was then able to scan just fine.

This site actually decodes it! You set the width to 50 and done!

Got it, that website was a huge help, thanks!

ā€œTIME ELAPSED: 50:50ā€, Try Harder.

@DaChef said:

Spoiler Removed

Thanks

if anyone need help free to pm :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I keep getting ā€œImage to convert into 0 and 1 invalidā€ Anyone else have this issue?

I have already got the right image, but i canā€™t scan it. How to make my picture readable from the scanner?

Ah, joy! Noticed the pattern with VS Code, and spent way more time than I should have needed writing a Python script to generate a PNG. Output became perfect, so a breeze to scan.

try a famous crypto siteā€™s binary tool. then itā€™s piece of cake. 50

Used two websites i googled to solve this.
Easy when you read the authorā€™s hints :slight_smile:

I found color is helpful

I really enjoyed this one, as someone who was super late to owning a smartphone I think this one took me way too long. PM me if that hint doesnā€™t land.

This challenge is actually really straightforward if you read the clues in the question. 50:50 is actually important and as @tacotime247 said smartphone.

I have had this solved. The problem i am having is i cannot submit? i got the exact flag example HTB{text} anyone know whats up with that?

wow it went. i tried 20 times yesterday! ā– ā– ā– ā– 

i start stego challenges today and solve it in minutes
really easy challenge i think
use only 2 online tool :wink:
pm me if u get stuck :slight_smile:

Fun and easy challenge.

easy and funnyā€¦
Solved with a couple of row in py.

Curious about who managed this only by online toolsā€¦I didnt found what I needed.

hint: chall description is enough, dont waste your time trying to decode somthing that cannot be decodedā€¦ Change your point of view

My heart was racing doing this one, I didnā€™t get a picture of my heart rate monitor but if youā€™d seen my PBM youā€™d be surprised