Hawk

wow, from all the comments of people with pro hacker and guru status. This isn’t that easy of box huh?

Do I need the password for the user on 8082? I’m stuck at the privesc. I got logged in as D***** on ssh…

EDIT: Got root now :slight_smile:

can’t get a shell for 5 minutes, keeps being reset >.<

I could really use some hints for the enc file. Any help is useful. Feel free to PM me.

Edit: got user.txt, now for privesc…

hints on getting ssh passwd 4 user d***l

for the user initial information stage, you have a good friend in google called “Ew Skuzzy”

who else got this error? Wrong user name or password [280-196] 280/28**0 (Help)

this box was easy. if you guys need help PM me on the main site and not the forum

@agnarus said:
who else got this error? Wrong user name or password [280-196] 280/28**0 (Help)

i do not know the reason but this was not the wat to get the PE.for PE, poison+exploitDB will help you.

Got user, onto root!

edit: rooted, what a fun box!

Rooted months ago, searching for alternative ways of rooting, please pm me if you’d like to discuss about it

I now logged in as user “D*****”, did the P*** F****** and then tried to use the credentials found but it says wrong username/password. Badly stuck at this point from so long. Any hint on how to proceed further please?

Great box! I learned some things about my ftp client (I thought it was better than it actually is) and the privesc was really cool :slight_smile:

I am trying to decrypt but the tool I am using is saying “.enc is not a salted xxxxxfile.”

???

ok I was able to get root … but now I am stuck in the console shell without any possibility to get root.txt … nudge me via pm please ! this is driving me nuts :-1: nice box by the way

How to decrypt the file… help please

<< redacted >>

Can anyone give me a nudge on this box? Got user and I am stuck now. Thank you.

Edit: Rooted. Another interesting machine.

rooted, really fun box! thanks @mrh4sh . Feel free to pm me if needed :slight_smile:

Rooted, finally! Good box.