Curling

@Skunkfoot said:

@Frey said:
Let it sink folks, this machine is so ■■■■ easy, that you can possibly do it without a Topic asking for hints yo. Anyway the usual stuff TIPS, for User pay close attention to the chunked data they are hexdumps look closely how you can reverse that option and get something out of it, as for the root kek don’t even bother looking or try_harding with enumeration scripts it’s all there :smiley:

Every machine is easy if you already know the method. If you come across something you have no knowledge of, finding the knowledge to complete your task is what makes it difficult. :bleep_bloop:

The specific box follows up a common default user/pw were you can locate them both on the main website, the reverse shell is a common How i can get a joomla shell, as far for the other parts only the hexdump needs some time the Root part is much easier. Don’t get me wrong but the solutions is not always a try_hard way, more like search2find way. As for that i know the method well i did not i’ve just did like a ton of CTF’s to be able to do a simple recon like this. Anyway have fun with the machine folks.