Active any hints

hello there,

I need some hints, I connect to the client and I found the encrypted password and user. I found it SV*** and GP*** but I didn’t understand what should I do next.

Always read guides thoroughly, I just broke a Windows 7 VM by not reading properly.

got user and root!
this machine has been very cool, didn’t know anything about k******* so it’s a good opportunity to learn new stuff. Still something it’s alittle bit confused to me but i will do additional researches :slight_smile:
PM me for any hint, no spoilers

Finally got root! Thanks to @TheJ0k3r

Got the hash from the Admin with im*****t but dont know how to use jtr properly to get the password. Any help would be appreciated

NVM got it now. Thank you everyone for your help!!

Hi guys,
I can list the shares with S**.But when try to acces the sahred files without password,I got the error:“tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED”.

I can only access “Replication” folder and there is nothing usefyul inside it.For other sahred folders,I always get the error above.Some .xml file mentioned in previous comments but it is not inside Replication folder.

Any hint would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Got user.txt, got admin h***, but I’m stuck here. Usual tools will not accept it.

I have all the things for user but I cant make progress. If you want to help, pm

Hey guys, I got de G*****.*ml file now I am trying to crack de password, but no success, I am trying to use hashcat and john the ripper. Can you give me any hints ? Thanks!! Feel free to PM.

Rooted ! Awesome box

Anyone available to help me out with an issue? I’m not able to load a certain ticket using M******* and I’m not sure why it’s happening.

I too am stuck trying to crack the acquired hash from this box. I’ve used several popular long lists but without any success. Can someone offer a hint?

EDIT: I got it - after reverting I pulled hash again and it was a totally different value. The actual default hash on the box is easy to crack.

I can’t seem to get I******t to work for getting root could some one PM me and give me some help

After several days of struggling, finally got root !
This was awesome for me without Windows background.
If anyone need some help, PM me.

Hi all

I have user.txt and understand that I need to use a technique called ‘k******ast’ to grab a hash of a password via the *** ticketing process but I can’t get the first step.
Everything I look at - such as enumerating to get the ‘SP name’ needs to run on the target machine.
I have tried connecting a remote PS session using the credentials I used to get user.txt but that doesn’t work either - any tips?
Thanks
Poe

@poe said:
Hi all

I have user.txt and understand that I need to use a technique called ‘k******ast’ to grab a hash of a password via the *** ticketing process but I can’t get the first step.
Everything I look at - such as enumerating to get the ‘SP name’ needs to run on the target machine.
I have tried connecting a remote PS session using the credentials I used to get user.txt but that doesn’t work either - any tips?
Thanks
Poe

Hey bro, try to use Impacket to do this job, in this forum there are a lot of good hints about it.

I’m having problems with h****t i think i have all the parameters good but getting false positives i think.

Edit: nvm, rooted, i also forget how to read.

Nice box, just got ** ROOT ** Nicebox @eks & @mrb3n.

Can anyone nudge me with privesc? I am using g***T.py and it keeps saying the identity is an unrecognized argument yet without typing that it says domain is required.