Carrier

Question;

I’m comfortable advertising routes with the B** protocol, however I’m not seeing anything new happen/ not capturing any new traffic. Does anyone have any hints regarding this step?

Hi

Complete noob here - I am struggling to even enumerate this box. Have found the service but anything I try gets me nowhere. Can someone help in PM? Thanks

@EvilMonkee said:
Hi

Complete noob here - I am struggling to even enumerate this box. Have found the service but anything I try gets me nowhere. Can someone help in PM? Thanks

Ok have the SN***** but now cant figure out what to do with it?

@EvilMonkee said:

Hello Everyone, I stuck priv esc, I found a ssh file , I’m on the right path ?

Any hints
Thanks

@TazWake said:

@EvilMonkee said:

Sorry no idea where

Anyone help me to get the login? I have enumerated literally 2 timed full thing but no progress… Even enumerated the 161 but just gives a string… What to do with that?

use that string

Where ? Did at login page with username admin but no luck

Check you ib

How do I exploit the page after login? Googled but not luck stuck help plzz… :astonished:

Thnx a loot hackthebox for blocking me for 15 min . I figured user from my own :slight_smile: thnx again…

Hi guys, I just rooted this amazing box! Feel free to PM if you need :slight_smile:

root at last :slight_smile:

I think this box is easily my personal favourite.

No hints from me about root, just a bit of a friendly push in the right direction regarding the right things to read and learn from.
For routing knowledge I’d recommend CCNA level material regarding IP addresses, subnet masks, and how routing tables are maintained / what metrics are used to update a routing table. Then, some intro level material into a certain protocol and its metrics would be highly recommended.

study hard! :slight_smile:

@l30n said:

@jackshd said:
someone is available on PM, i can enumerate the 1*1 port but i can’t get the SN.
i treid several tools, with several options without success.

Hint : sometime you just need to learn from Simple Natural Mistake and Walk in the crowed Public with them. Make sure you use the right shoe Version.

hahaha this tip was so funny :slight_smile:

just captured F*p creds what to do now hint please…?

@sakyb said:

If they are the ones I think they are, log in with them.

@TazWake said:
@sakyb said:

If they are the ones I think they are, log in with them.

Login where???

@sakyb said:

Login where???

I’d try one of the places your initial enumeration identified.

User was interesting… once you know which port to look at it’s relatively straight forward. If anyone wants to help with user drop me a message…
Onto root!