Reel

im using yp… b…w and not getting shell back. could be my back payload? i need some help on initial step, i think that sm… is the first objetive…

Just rooted after several days of suffering - my windows skills sucks :). Great box, learned a lot about Windows and AD. Thanks @egre55 :slight_smile:

Both a refreshing and a (re)learning experience, took quite a while to get it all together but finally got it :slight_smile: thanks @egre55

Guys if i got to the point of become adm bcku… And still not having permission to read root.txt, what am i doing bad?

Awesome this box!!!. It let me see that I don’t know nothing about Windows! I got luck on this box. ROOTED

@9999volts said:
Guys if i got to the point of become adm bcku… And still not having permission to read root.txt, what am i doing bad?

Try other thing read other interesting things

This was THE BEST box yet! I loved every step
:slight_smile:

Got user. Loving this machine so far!

Already got user.
I was just wondering if someone was able to get user without using ms?

Was busy with OSCP, but had a moment to do this and it was elaborate!

failed many times to get proper payload and finally got user!
and now stuck with priv sec user t**
i’m new with windows, but this is an interesting box, any help with priv esc appreciated :slight_smile:

Got ROOT! yeah!
One of the best machines. Learned a lot about windows way of “rule them all”. Breaking head through the wall, trying to use powershell, because forget about initial nmap results. I’ll get it another one time a week later after reading some articles from blackhat 17, to remember everything better. Thank you @egre55

Hi all… I have user, and I know where to go next, but am having some trouble getting there… I don’t know if it’s meterpreter or what, but my PS commands seem to run without response. Would appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

init foothold: im trying to send a file based on the tips on the machine to an user but i dont get anything back is this the intended way?

I am soooooo close on this. I can see the file I want, but I can’t open it, copy it, move it or change it’s properties… What am I missing?

Edit: Nevermind! I’m a fool. I need to slow down and read a little more carefully.

Got root! Great box!

powershell issue is solved by issuing “powershell -c -” in meterpreter > shell

Awesome machine.
Incredibly realistic too.

Where to start? Downloaded some files and whats the next step? PM plz
Hack The Box

Got root! If you want to learn a lot about windows AD PrivEsc this is your machine!

Very sad to see that this box is retiring this weekend.