Frolic

idk what to do now.hints please!

Seems like more than 20 pts to me.

User was quite interesting, even though it was more like solving different challenges. However, did not like the root part, glad there is not only one way of doing it.

After too many hours I’ve just got the first bit of that darn code. SERIOUSLY? Even with the hints here and almost having it right I still headed off on the wrong tangent for a whole evening, until I started reading in more depth what appeared to be the world’s most pointless information website. If only I was a Librarian.

finally got user after working on that ridiculous jibberish for way to long. I don’t even feel good about it. I’m just happy its over.

yeah don’t know why these many different decoders required. Any hint when it is going to end?

@sesha569 said:
yeah don’t know why these many different decoders required. Any hint when it is going to end?

It’s a real Brainf*ck isn’t it.

@opt1kz Can you PM me? Or anyone who already solved that encoded string consisting of punctuation marks. I can’t figure it out.
EDIT: Got it.

have pass. Not sure where to use it. Hint?

Would anybody know if there is an alternate route to root aside from this crazy stack overflow method. i’ve not been able to find another path, and this way seems pretty bonkers! :astonished:

i find the password but i really dont know where use it someone can hint or pm me ? :slight_smile:

ok I get that the code is some variant of b*******k but what’s the deal with the ? that’s not in the language?

@Parttimesecguy said:
ok I get that the code is some variant of b*******k but what’s the deal with the ? that’s not in the language?

Why dont you search a lang with “?” in them then ?

@DaChef said:

@Parttimesecguy said:

Why dont you search a lang with “?” in them then ?

have you tried googling for a ? :slight_smile:

for those that are struggling with the .!? stuff… It’s a shortend version of a particular esoteric language that is lesser known for the “?” symbol than another language is.

i think the “?” is a deliberate decoy, over look it.

hope that’s not a spoiler, please redact if so

right got the !.? language sorted , now deciphering more nonsense

Decoded the first encryption looking for a way to decrypt second one…

great, I know have 3 passwords, but none of them work with the coloured service, unless I’m missing a username, any clues?

Got user, what a CTF, pm if you need help

@Parttimesecguy said:
great, I know have 3 passwords, but none of them work with the coloured service, unless I’m missing a username, any clues?

did you enumerate deeper on all ports you found open?