Monstrosity

So I gathered them all and they provided a code. Now having that code does nothing for me because I have actually tried everything. I am facing a huge brick wall. Some advice will be much appreciated :slight_smile:

Soā€¦ you have a code. Did you try Google?

I sure did, Iā€™ll have another look

@deltaclock said:
Tweet object | Docs | Twitter Developer Platform

scraping scraping scraping

scraped all the tweetsā€¦ extracted all the metadata

yet the only obvious thing was the source from which the tweets were generated as it was a malware infestation

tried analysis with all 4 images but no resultā€¦

Any help would be appreciated !!

got itā€¦ just had to iterate moreā€¦requires ā– ā– ā– ā–  of a patience and a glass of bourbon :sweat_smile:

Monstrosity is very complicated, May be something related to tweets or tweet dump. I am still struggling with this one. Not solved yet.

@zishan same here.

This challenge is still my favorite ever! SPOILER

@Mapperist said:

dude minor spoilers :slight_smile:

Stuck after cracking the thing that I got from the multiple things. A PM with a nudge would be greatly appreciated.

Nevermind, got it. I was overthinking the last part big time.

Any good soul can give me some hint on this one? Iā€™ve been for daysā€¦ looking at the lines that i got.
Tried to convert them to multiple encodes, tried to count the ammount of chars in each line and convert to base64 and from there see if i had anything useful. Nothing helped.
Yet, looking at those ā€œlinesā€ with my head 90Āŗ it looks somethingā€¦ but i donā€™t know if iā€™m on the right track or not. Iā€™m desperate already. Hope iā€™m not spoiling anything, but if someone could give me a hint, i would really appreciate it.

Im also lost.

@Mapperist said:

I donā€™t get it ? typo maybe?

@deleite said:

@Mapperist said:

I donā€™t get it ? typo maybe?

lol. Maybe xD Iā€™ve been stucked here for daysā€¦ Will pm you, maybe we can trade ideas?

Hit me up if anyone needs a hint. :slight_smile:

@buhletxr said:
@deleite said:

@Mapperist said:

I don't get it ?  typo maybe?

lol. Maybe xD Iā€™ve been stucked here for daysā€¦ Will pm you, maybe we can trade ideas?

Sure I have new ideas to try

I finally solved it with some hints.

What I can tell you isā€¦ forget about the texts of the tweets, thatā€™s not the way to go. I wasted a lot of time trying to make sense of the bars, and !! and <3.

You need to check a tweets ā€˜parametersā€™ not of one, but of many.

PM I more help is needed.

@Mapperist said:
Hit me up if anyone needs a hint. :slight_smile:

hint

Solved. I enjoyed this challenge as it gave me a chance to really focus on paying attention to not-so-obvious details.
PM me if you need nudges. Let me know what you have tried so I donā€™t spoil too much for you.