Ypuffy

Great system, rooted thanks to @x00byte for helping me get all of the pieces in order. PM me if you need a hint and the smarter folks are in bed.

I have all the clues / info from the box to get to the next step to root… ( I think ) but just can’t seem to figure out how to put the pieces together. Anyone DM for a nudge? really appreciate it.

would appreciate for priv escalate hints. I tried to use ds s-*****n to do a user key sign, but still no hope and only get Permission denied (publickey) when try to connect . thanks for help in advance

I have the l**p info enumerated and I am trying to use that info on s*******t but I am having no luck. Can someone pm with a nudge?

EDIT: I figured it out. Just had to find the right format for the command. On to root!

I did this one as a break from carrier (which is still the vein of my existence).

REALLY COOL box. I learned a lot: How to enumerate l***, how to play in O*****D, about c**********s… My favourite so far :).

Clue for people stuck in priv escalation: Make sure you read the configuration files of ALL the programs involved. Once you understand the two mechanisms that it’s using, google tutorials about both of them. From there, it’s straight forward.

Really stuck on root. I know the “sudo” command and I have checked the logs and config files. I just don’t know how to put it all together. Can someone PM and coach me along?

Updated: Rooted. Shouts out to @jbob for taking the time to coach me through it. Otherwise I would never have gotten this.

PM for me for help.

Great box. Learned so much. Thanks @AuxSarge

The box was really educational, thanks @AuxSarge. I think the “firewall” feature for the requests was a little to much, everything else was great though. For anybody stuck on privesc, not finding any users with commands, remember to always try to make requests from every place available, there might be a network restriction. Hope I’m not spoiling anything.

a bit stuck on privesc after having found all the required info ( i think atleast ). Just not sure how to put it all together using the CA. Would love for someone to pm me with hints please :slight_smile:

Anyone fancy giving me a nudge in DM for syntax on tool (s*******t) to authenticate? It’s taking me way too long to figure this out.

Finally rooted! massive thanks to @mekatronik for schooling me on this one! Learned a great deal!!

For Priv esc:
Once you gained your initial foothold. Look at the power that you have on a particular service. Read through the OPENBSD man pages for this command.
The syntax caught me out.

Great box. Thank you to the creator @AuxSarge

Can anyone give me a nudge? I keep getting this annoying message NT_STATUS_BAD_NETWORK_NAME… Please PM me…

I need some PM, i know what to do with CA. and is reaching my final steps but i am getting no such identity ? need help please pm me

Rooted… thanks @my4andle. If someone need to discuss something or a nudge, PM me.

Dear Lord… Not gonna lie, this was a rough root for me. BUT… THAT being said it was only because it was due to not knowing enough about the method to get there. I learned a lot getting root on this box and as much hair as I lost… I loved every min of it.

Rooted… thanks @AgustinCB @x00byte @Parttimesecguy @wilsonnkwan

Finally rooted it :slight_smile:

**Thank you @robel1889 for your support and all the respect to the creator @AuxSarge **

You know what, I believe this is a piece of gold that you can’t find anywhere on the internet to learn from. I learned ■■■■ of good stuff and mainly how to read and understand things while enumerating your targets.

**For folks seeking privilege escalation, read the configs very well, understand why it is like this and understand how this technology work and how it can be used. **

PM if you need any help.

Quite close to the end, but am having some issues. I am attempting to create a key, but am repeatedly getting permissions too open for the ca. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

@manny1990 said:
The box was really educational, thanks @AuxSarge. I think the “firewall” feature for the requests was a little to much, everything else was great though. For anybody stuck on privesc, not finding any users with commands, remember to always try to make requests from every place available, there might be a network restriction. Hope I’m not spoiling anything.

Wow, that just saved my night. I was starting to get a little frustrated figuring out how to get to the principal of the matter :wink:

HELP ME PLS…PM… :slight_smile: