Sense

so has the login credentials changed since the default ones are not working ?

@netarg said:
More like took a week to hit the dirbuster wordlist lottery. I get enumeration is supposed to be the name of the game with these boxes, but you don’t need to make it obnoxious. Just choose common wordlist entries, the result is the same whether you bruteforce for an hour or a minute.

Glad its not only me who has struggled with this. Taken longer to do enum on the this host then any other. Totally agree with point about the common word list values or a cell on website text

@zelsonm1 said:
@D4n1aLLL try harder. Enumerate more, do some research and you will find the answer

Can you hint me something ? :slight_smile:

@D4n1aLLL said:

@zelsonm1 said:
@D4n1aLLL try harder. Enumerate more, do some research and you will find the answer

Enumeration: what can be found on Internet about this product version? What did a certain file says about it’s security issues?

the hint for the first step is around searching by extension? I do not find anything at all

@Zaiuss said:
the hint for the first step is around searching by extension? I do not find anything at all

Spoiler Removed

@zelsonm1 said:

@D4n1aLLL said:

@zelsonm1 said:

Spoiler Removed ?

Thank you almost there buSpoiler Removed

@D4n1aLLL said:

@zelsonm1 said:

@D4n1aLLL said:

@zelsonm1 said:

Enumeration: what can be found on Internet about this product version? What did a certain file says about it’s security issues?

Thank you almost there but still cant get my command to get executed since / and other symbols are not allowed

Same problem,Spoiler times, but not anymore, even when followed the same process in the example

@puerkito66 said:

@D4n1aLLL said:

@zelsonm1 said:

@D4n1aLLL said:

@zelsonm1 said:

Thank you almost there but still cant get my command to get executed since / and other symbols are not allowed

Same problem, Spoiler , but not anymore, even when followed the same process in the example

Add me on slacks or DM me

Spoiler For me the problem is afterwards. No way to execute anything

well, finally something XD

I have done web enumeration. But I have not got anything interesting. I found Spoiler , but he does not answer me. I do Spoiler . What I can do?

all the info I found during enumeration is applicable only after having something extra… Am i missing something?

@AXANO said:
all the info I found during enumeration is applicable only after having something extra… Am i missing something?

Your not missing anything, enumeration from what I understand will lead to getting the something extra. That is currently where I am stuck.

I have found 5 dirs, one I think may be the path if it’s an Apache server setup the way I’m thinking. Or, it’s a file with a specific ext in an unknown dir. Otherwise, I’m still searching and any hints without spoilers would be appreciated greatly.

Hi all, I’ve had a lot of fun getting my initial foothold on this box, however the time has come to ask for help with my “stager”. I have all the pieces in place, I just can’t seem to produce what’s needed. Can someone pm me and I’ll explain the part i’m stuck on?

@s1lence If with stager you mean the platform with the allmighty M word, i didnt use it.
As a good teacher of mine always told me, google is your best friend. Just to let you know the initial foothold maybe a little bit more complicated than you think, if you managed to login than forget the last sentence. Just follow a general approach for this box , you dont need a “special” approach/1

Happy holidays all. I’ve managed to login to the management interface and also I believe I have found a way to proceed further (finding a vulnerable element which I can access), but i’m a bit overwhelmed with the practicality of what I have to do. Specifically with how to execute the PoC example I have (struggling to get the encoding with their example). Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve slammed this box for 4 days straight with dirbuster/wfuzz and every wordlist I have. Not sure where else to go with it.

@GetTheGuru said:
Happy holidays all. I’ve managed to login to the management interface and also I believe I have found a way to proceed further (finding a vulnerable element which I can access), but i’m a bit overwhelmed with the practicality of what I have to do. Specifically with how to execute the PoC example I have (struggling to get the encoding with their example). Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

You’ve got to do everything one at a time. Slow down, read the PoC. You cannot use certain characters. But you can use as many commands in one request as you want. That should do it for ya.

@KevGar said:
I’ve slammed this box for 4 days straight with dirbuster/wfuzz and every wordlist I have. Not sure where else to go with it.

Keep slammin’ broski.