Frolic

@0x29A said:

@Ozunu said:
I’m stuck on … … … .!!! what kind of code is that?

Ben the zoo keeper or David the aquarist could probably read it, but they’d have to ask their friend to interpret it.

To an animal trainer?

Edit: Figure it out.

@x00byte said:
ok i found a user and pass

same found username and pasword, but failed to login, wtf
succed login, but i dont know what character i see in the page LoL

hey guys, could anyone give me a hint? i got 2 creds. when i log into one service, i get weird !!..! stuff, i don’t know what to do with it. but also i found different credentials but idk where to put them.

if anyone could give a hint, that would be nice. thanks.

same boat here and 0*** dont mean much.

@0x29A said:
Ben the zoo keeper or David the aquarist could probably read it, but they’d have to ask their friend to interpret it.

This is a very good hint, but it might fly over peoples’ heads if they don’t know what they’re looking for to begin with. So to expand on it a tiny bit: Esoteric languages.

1 Like

@banteng999 said:

@x00byte said:

with found creds??

@mazafaka said:

@banteng999 said:

@x00byte said:

with found creds??

if you enumerate more, you would found some cred, but you will be disapointed when succed to login, only weird character founded

I see. Good point. I was thinking that earlier and went right over it. I’ve used similar for evasion.

Solved those …?! but it just lead to another random characters… It looks like a key. Stilling finding ways to use it.

@MilkPowder said:
Solved those …?! but it just lead to another random characters… It looks like a key. Stilling finding ways to use it.

can you pm me??

@banteng999 said:
if you enumerate more, you would found some cred, but you will be disapointed when succed to login, only weird character founded
found some files, but I cannot log in with them … stuck >: (

I’m past the weird chars stage… but ■■■■ this box feels more like a CTF challenge so far :frowning:

@LoneW0lf said:
I’m past the weird chars stage… but ■■■■ this box feels more like a CTF challenge so far :frowning:

That’s because it is…

@blobbo said:

@LoneW0lf said:

That’s because it is…

what?

I rooted Jerry then started this lol what a difference. I also got creds from http enum and didn’t really get anywhere. Same problems mentioned above. I’m guessing you have to use them with smb enum? I got somewhere with that but very little progress and went round in circles. Hours past, im taking a break for now. Welcome any hints. Brute force ssh?

@LoneW0lf said:

Can you please pm a hint for the weird characters decoding?

hey guys !
im stuck at after the login is the .!?!! useful or it’s just a troll ?

@flokii said:
hey guys !

Its definately useful… at least I think it is??
There is a method to turn it into something else, read the previous posts for some good hints. Think esoterically.

But, once you turn it into something more usable, it almost looks like a key of some sort, but its not…

any idea with what to do with the decode …!? string

@jreeves said:

@flokii said:
hey guys !

Its definately useful… at least I think it is??
There is a method to turn it into something else, read the previous posts for some good hints. Think esoterically.

But, once you turn it into something more usable, it almost looks like a key of some sort, but its not…

any idea with what to do with the decode …!? string

Same here, can see some informations when trying to decode (seems to be filename) but cannot get something relevant.

Any hints ?