Frolic

but in the standard service i found some users and pass so its a rabbit hole?

@Ozunu said:
I’m stuck on … … … .!!! what kind of code is that?

I’m actually a bit stuck on what after that lol

@BallisticKhaos said:

@Ozunu said:

I’m actually a bit stuck on what after that lol

As am I. I feel like it’s something I should know/recognize…but it’s eluding me…

@goodguyandy said:
The ‘color’ service seems to get the correct credentials, but the response goes in a infinite loop I tried to fix the query according to official docs, same result.
In in the standard service I didn’t find anything useful but I found another /loop. lol.

Any hint?

I am having the same issue, is there a way to solve this infinite login problem or is it a rabbit hole?

@Ozunu said:

Ben the zoo keeper or David the aquarist could probably read it, but they’d have to ask their friend to interpret it.

I feel like this box should be worth more points just because it’s so convoluted. It’s a lot easier if you’ve done some challenges on HTB already…

@0x29A said:

@Ozunu said:

Ben the zoo keeper or David the aquarist could probably read it, but they’d have to ask their friend to interpret it.

To an animal trainer?

Edit: Figure it out.

@x00byte said:
ok i found a user and pass

same found username and pasword, but failed to login, wtf
succed login, but i dont know what character i see in the page LoL

hey guys, could anyone give me a hint? i got 2 creds. when i log into one service, i get weird !!..! stuff, i don’t know what to do with it. but also i found different credentials but idk where to put them.

if anyone could give a hint, that would be nice. thanks.

same boat here and 0*** dont mean much.

@0x29A said:

This is a very good hint, but it might fly over peoples’ heads if they don’t know what they’re looking for to begin with. So to expand on it a tiny bit: Esoteric languages.

1 Like

@banteng999 said:

@x00byte said:

with found creds??

@mazafaka said:

@banteng999 said:

@x00byte said:

with found creds??

if you enumerate more, you would found some cred, but you will be disapointed when succed to login, only weird character founded

I see. Good point. I was thinking that earlier and went right over it. I’ve used similar for evasion.

Solved those …?! but it just lead to another random characters… It looks like a key. Stilling finding ways to use it.

@MilkPowder said:
Solved those …?! but it just lead to another random characters… It looks like a key. Stilling finding ways to use it.

can you pm me??

@banteng999 said:
if you enumerate more, you would found some cred, but you will be disapointed when succed to login, only weird character founded
found some files, but I cannot log in with them … stuck >: (

I’m past the weird chars stage… but ■■■■ this box feels more like a CTF challenge so far :frowning:

@LoneW0lf said:
I’m past the weird chars stage… but ■■■■ this box feels more like a CTF challenge so far :frowning:

That’s because it is…