Jeeves Priv Esc

im at war… with a certain webserver, probably down a rabbit hole but seeing where it goes

cracked didn’t seem to help…meterpreter didn’t seem to help. I must be missing something.

@modevius said:
cracked didn’t seem to help…meterpreter didn’t seem to help. I must be missing something.
Meterpreter is the easy way to privesc

my payload did not stay there on system for priv… even i tried with veil … any tip

keep on with veil

Confirmed veil definitely works, but is not necessary to gain root.

fish and chips

pretty sure there are multiple ways to skin this cat. I went through a crazy process, then heard from another user how simple priv esc was for them. =/

Tried getsystem, local exploits, getprivs…enumerated services, processes…ugh

can i DM anybody for jeeves?

I could really use a nudge on the “Interesting file”, took me a couple days until I figured it out, but now I’m not sure how to continue with it. Any help will be appreciated :slight_smile:

ive got a shell in multiple different way, just struggling with the priv esc

you can PM me if needed…

If you need
PM me

Got root but cant find the flag.
I searched from meterpreter for flag root HTB{ token etc … without result … for hours
I would appreciate any help in PM. Thancks

I was able to crack the interesting file, however what I found I was not able to priv escalate need help please.

whats in the interesting file gets you to admin, just gotta double check EVERYTHING in there

I’ve had SYSTEM access for a while, but this flag eludes me ;(

after cracking the interesting file you may want to look again for a different way to get in.

Having trouble figuring out which file I need to use to access Admin. The file I’m looking at right now is an MD5 but i get non-ascii characters when I use john and a default wordlist.