Carrier

I have tried with sk and got the cy. But I can’t figure out how to login… Its so frustrating … please can somebody help me with that …

can’t get RCE
any help?

@achayan said:
I have tried with sk and got the cy. But I can’t figure out how to login… Its so frustrating … please can somebody help me with that …

PM me are you trying to login to the web portal?

@jackshd said:
someone is available on PM, i can enumerate the 1*1 port but i can’t get the SN.
i treid several tools, with several options without success.

Hint : sometime you just need to learn from Simple Natural Mistake and Walk in the crowed Public with them. Make sure you use the right shoe Version.

@achayan said:

finally loged in ( thanks @Ahm3dH3sham @TazWake )

@achayan said:

@achayan said:

finally loged in

(its all about commonsense with letters)

Got the user. But weak in networking. Stuck with config files. Found the required. But not sure about the config file. Any hint will be appreciated :slight_smile: thanks.

yay,finally made it! it’s a great box but i had a really hard time wrapping my head around it and it took me ages. thanks @diogomrfer !

finally owned user… it was not that easy for a beginner like me … but loved the machine … thanks @horrorshow1984

Can someone give me a nudge in the right direction for owning root?

need help with root, stuck at v**h not sure how to proceed with quagga bp

Hint for privs. I have some problem with F***** service in IP discovered

@n1b1ru said:
Hint for privs. I have some problem with F***** service in IP discovered

Clear. The problem was with B*P. Same point

Anyone available to discuss about privsec? I’m almost there, but still stucked :angry:

This was a tough box.

@tobor said:
This was a tough box.

You’re right so tough. Anyway it’s very interesting in order to learn more and more

I would love a DM if anyone has a chance. I’ve got the qa b terminal and am trying to access a special service for VIPs. I can communicate, but can’t figure out how to receive information. I know I am 99% there, but don’t understand how to edit configs for h***k

@l30n said:

@jackshd said:
someone is available on PM, i can enumerate the 1*1 port but i can’t get the SN.
i treid several tools, with several options without success.

Hint : sometime you just need to learn from Simple Natural Mistake and Walk in the crowed Public with them. Make sure you use the right shoe Version.

The hint was for the webapp. Not at user yet. Anyone help?

Can anyone help me with the privesc?

I already know the services that are running, not actually sure what i need to do now.

wow that was hard but I finally finished privsec…thanks for the confirmation that I was headed in the right direction and guidance @testacl !!