Access

Got root! Thank iainpbsec for your guidance! Definitely learned the intricacies of certain tools.

Feeling good now. I got the root flag a few days ago but I spent some more quality time with this box to fully understand it; so now I can log in as administrator, move around with no restrictions and do everything, including viewing root.txt with a simple type command. It turns out to be pretty simple… if you understand the technologies behind access (which I had no clue about a few days ago).

@TazWake said:

@DKSTRMT1 said:
Looking for any hints for Access. Was able to see files with default ftp login and downloaded one of them (the .mdb) cannot get the other. So stuck here. Any pls PM me. Tks.

You shouldn’t have a problem with either file. Remember to use the correct mode of transfer.

Thanks - I really appreciate that. Yeah did something stupid and was stuck for awhile figuring out the transfer for one of the files. Great help from you and n0bf

Thank you egre55 for this really nice box!!!

i got the credentials from F** and t** but while trying to login with *****t i am not able to
Pls help me

I am really fucking stuck at this ru***. I am so frustrated I dont know what I am doing wrong

Stuck at privesc from user can anyone help me out? cant seem to get the idea behind r****

okay I’m a noob . I can’t even find those 2 files you are talking about on that ftp server .
any help or hint please

this root.flag is stupid, wasted hours with run as tried many switches and stuck.

Pls pm me any tips on reading the root.txt using the r***** command. Tia

For everyone having trouble with runas…

Let’s imagine you’re a lazy sysadmin, and repeating the same action over and over becomes tedious - what do you do? If you check the runas man page you should see a parameter that will help with the laziness :slight_smile:

https://ss64.com/nt/runas.html

When you think you’ve found it, try to ping yourself.

got the user shell, no way out to root could you please help me out

i have a meterpreter shell, system access and i am struggling with this runas, can someone PM me please, wasted too much time on this for what sounds like syntax problem

Finally root.
Learned a lot about windows. I really appreciate the help of @iainpbsec @yaritu @TazWake .

Cheers.

Hey guys,
Can anyone pm me a hint to this box. I have the user flag just need to get the last flag. Having trouble with the r***s command.
TIA.

Im also struggling with the r***s command :cold_sweat:

Finally !!! … had hundreds of rs commands did not use reverse shell just correct rs command and going through man pages great hint from @jamesa thank you .

Hi,
Got root using the r**** command.
I went back to the machine a day after to try to better understand what was going on and then the same command I used to get root did not work.
I got prompted for a password.
So I’m wondering if the first time I did things the right way…
Can someone give me more details ?

Stuck on getting user.
Got files from one service, managed to open a file with the information found, but using all the info I found setting up a session with the other service doesn’t seem to work. What am I doing wrong?

@iammainul said:
Finally root.
Learned a lot about windows. I really appreciate the help of @iainpbsec @yaritu @TazWake .

Cheers.

:slight_smile: