Brainy

Anyone can help me with this ? I’ve solved the first and second part, i dont know what to do with the “decrypted” password!..If i convert it to ascii it is nonsense!

@DaChef said:
Anyone can help me with this ? I’ve solved the first and second part, i dont know what to do with the “decrypted” password!..If i convert it to ascii it is nonsense!

Before converting to ascii convert it to something 0x - looking

Thnx!

501v3d :wink:

I’ve some doubts on the flag format. I got a password but HTB{password} doesn’t seem to work…

@lucazzz said:
I’ve some doubts on the flag format. I got a password but HTB{password} doesn’t seem to work…

Ok… changed library for big numbers and got missing bytes… :angry:

What is the best language for handling the input to the second part of this challenge? I was trying Python but even after 24 hours, and my computer using half it’s resources it cannot even get m1 let alone further.

@n3m0 said:
I hate 3 things:
1.) Esoteric Programming
2.) Asymmetric cryptography

Amen to coding !
That snake is huge :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@ZoeS17 said:
What is the best language for handling the input to the second part of this challenge? I was trying Python but even after 24 hours, and my computer using half it’s resources it cannot even get m1 let alone further.

1. name of the challenge gives a hint
  2. WEIRD asymetric crypto

@inspek said:

@ZoeS17 said:

Yes I cleared your first point before I posted. I understand what the second point (asymmetric crypto) is supposed to be, or at least I think I do, but my system cannot preform the math fast enough given the nature of the magnitude of the operations involved.

completed this challenge if need any help feel free to pm :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

solved within a few minutes. Nice easy challenge :slight_smile:

Fun! Took me awhile, but still fun.

Thanks for your hints guys, the first part took me a while to figure out.
I’ve got all the crazy numbers and I am just trying to decode them using the appropriate algorithm.
I am using a method I found as the top result when searching for a particular set of characters but I am still receiving gibberish when converting to ASCII.
I have used the hint in removing particular characters, but no luck.
I just wanted to ask if anyone followed the method I hinted above?
Was there anything that had to be done to the crazy numbers before using them?

stuck on this one. I have my p’s & q’s along with additional info from file. I reviewed the ch*se way. using python to try and compute with gm2 lib what I need but no luck. Please PM me if you can help. thx

Type your comment> @inspek said:

@ZoeS17 said:

Bruh your hint and solved hahaha

Can anybody help? I’ve solved the brainy part, and I solved the asymmetric part and got my m. I still don’t know what to do with it. If I convert it to hex and then to ASCII all I get is garbage…

Edit: nevermind, I’ve solved it. I just had a little typo in my script.

I think @k4m4 fucked up his brain for cipher this flag

Spoiler Removed