Access

Went till the reading email. So what’s the next step here? Where to use those I found in email?
Thanks.

I have owned user. I know how to get things on the machine if need be. I can’t execute them. I know the passwords for the user accounts. I have tried an exploit based on a folder. Would someone be so kind as to PM me a direction to go or a resource to read through. I have tried running a command mentioned in previous posts without any success. I’m lost.

Was able to download the files, now stuck on getting the password.

any help would be appreciated.

Got root !!
it’s fun box for basic hacking
and learned more with some command :slight_smile:

@sesha569 said:
Went till the reading email. So what’s the next step here? Where to use those I found in email?
Thanks.

Check the services running on the open ports of your nmap scan.

@sputnik003 said:

any help would be appreciated.

look wich file you can read without password

@sputnik003 said:

Try to download them again and be alert to everything that’s happening

Could someone PM me?

Hi folks… owned user. Just need root. Getting stuck and would appreciate a nudge.

So I’ve gotten user. Working toward root. I’m aware of the “sudo -l” equivalent, but I need the credentials to use it.

I saw a hint that there’s a windows management tool that can help with this. Is this tool native? Do I even need to upload anything to make this work?

I suck at Windows systems… any help is appreciated.

Im stucking on root. already got system rights, but I’m still can’t read root.txt. Can anyone PM me?

hi, i have s… user, i’m able to download files, also i found flag owned by other user for root :frowning: hehe still looking for escpriv :slight_smile:

@lnx said:
hi, i have s… user, i’m able to download files, also i found flag owned by other user for root :frowning: hehe still looking for escpriv :slight_smile:

if you get root, pv me a hint please

Thanks

at last after 1 days works, got root wahahaha. don;t know whether it is the right way or it is just because the vm is dirty but my r**a* with some options works :slight_smile:

Stop resetting the box, seriously, think before running things

Ok i am loosing my ■■■■■■■■ mind. I got one User Account , the Administrator Account and the AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Account and still cant open the root flag. Is this intentional?

Currently working on this machine myself - I’ve gotten user, now just trying to get creds for the Admin account so I can continue with this box. I’d love it if someone who’s rooted this already could PM me a hint.

I’m having the same issue with reading the root.txt file. I’ve gotten admin access to where it is, no errors when trying to read it at the right level, but it just won’t read. Any help?

Fun box. Thanks @egre55

Ok how the heck do you decrypt this file seriously have not seen this in the wild before, I am administrator and I cannot decrypt