Hint for Fighter

After a few painful weeks, I finally got it. Thanks to @kekra & @opt1kz for their help. One of the best, hardest boxes on HTB at the moment. Kudos to @decoder & @Cneeliz. Never give up and don’t forget to Try Harder!!!

I finally have the login page, but I’m not able to get into it. sqlmap does not give anything here. what could I be missing?

Edit: nvm. sqlmap started talking.

Hmmm, is this hard because it takes alot of guessing ? I have tried CeWL and Crunch to perform custom dirbusting but I found nothing :frowning: Any hint ? by PM ? I have also tested for steganography on the various images files in both the /images and /Images directories…I tried to bruteforce for various extensions (.asp,aspx,.htm,.html,.js,.css,.png,.tiff,.txt etc…). I followed all the links on the page, but found nothing of great interest. I guess the next thing I can try is to mix case my wordlists and run dirb again…arghh, hate these boxes :smiley:

argh… stuck on getting a shell…
this is turning out difficult than I thought it would be

Edit: Found it.

Any hint available for the injection? I’ve found the login page but cant seem to identify the injection/exploit

I know it was asked before but I cant seem to find the old members login page… tried all sorts of wordlist for parameters, directories and hostnames combinations (com,htb,cap.com,old….). need help pls

@edadi said:
I know it was asked before but I cant seem to find the old members login page… tried all sorts of wordlist for parameters, directories and hostnames combinations (com,htb,cap.com,old….). need help pls

I recommend you read this article, concerning bindings in IIS:

https://www.sherweb.com/blog/how-to-set-up-site-bindings-in-internet-information-services-iis/

This might help you find the members section…

Any hint after got a x64 reverse shell? right now, I am enum the system…

@ydrah said:

@edadi said:

I recommend you read this article, concerning bindings in IIS:

https://www.sherweb.com/blog/how-to-set-up-site-bindings-in-internet-information-services-iis/

This might help you find the members section…

Thanks, I read the article but If it’s like example 2 in the article then it’s what i tried to do. play with the hostnames… I didn’t guess the correct one I suppose.

What is on that blog hint. OLD. what should i do. i need help

Search for the old members site ?

I got the login page and I’ve tried all the possible injection, but until now NOTHING.
Could anyone give us a hint from where should I look and dig .

I am stuck on privilege escalation :-S It worked once but not anymore. Is the PE exploit still somethingsomething.sys?

holy… took me too long to find the members site…

any hint to get old members site by pm please? I have configured st… in my etc_hos…, so i call street… as hostn… but it is the same, it is not changing the things…

and me hint to get old members site, please

Can someone PM me a hint for “old” site. I think I have something but not sure

trying to inject something to the infamous login, some parameter from ver… gives 500 error. am i on the right track? please help or hint by pm… the fighter is very hard.

hey guys, i identify the injection point at members login, so, the right path now is get a reverse shell… or it is a rabbit hole and i need to find credentials for login first?