Dev0Ops Privilege Esc ?

Got root … Love this box <3 …
If you need any Hints PM me :wink:

Got root, this is a cool machine. Thank @lokori

Good job @lokori! Had fun and learned a lot <3

Check history

I need hint for priv esc. Please PM me.

Hi, could someone please help me? i’ve looked at history but i really don’t know what to do…

nvm, got root!

Love this box, was really fun. Great way to think like an end user.

Anybody offer me some help with priv esc, been through history, usual priv esc methods but just not seeing way ahead. Thanks

Got root after some trouble - tips - read what information has been given

Hey, first post here, mark me if it’s a spoiler, please.

So, I managed to get user, found what I need to use for jumping time, however, cannot seem to go any further. Never seriously used the time machine in question and it’s giving me headaches. Would be great if someone could PM me and point me towards the right direction. Thanks!

EDIT: Rooted! :slight_smile: Great box!

Having the same issue as some of the above. Got user and I am pretty sure what I need to do to get root but can’t quite get there. Could somebody give me a hint or pm me? Thanks.

Hey guys, looking for a small nudge …

Will try to be as vague as possible so as I don’t spoil this for anyone else. So, have got user.txt … found the time machine, and successfully went back. I used what I found and now I’m that machine. Can’t seem to escalate from there. I thought that using the same principles that I did from r**** to g***** would get me root, but format is different and doesn’t appear to be valid. Had a good look around and couldn;t see anything. I might be down a rabbit hole. PM me if you have any advice. Thanks !!

@GreysMatter said:
Hey guys, looking for a small nudge …

Will try to be as vague as possible so as I don’t spoil this for anyone else. So, have got user.txt … found the time machine, and successfully went back. I used what I found and now I’m that machine. Can’t seem to escalate from there. I thought that using the same principles that I did from r**** to g***** would get me root, but format is different and doesn’t appear to be valid. Had a good look around and couldn;t see anything. I might be down a rabbit hole. PM me if you have any advice. Thanks !!

I am in the exactly the same situation, someone please help

Check my post in the other thread and then PM me if you have any more questions.

Really stuck on privesc… I’ve looked at what has happened in history, but i can’t figure out how to go “back in time”. I am trying to use the tool that sounds like it’s happening all over again. Would appreciate a nudge in the right direction. Thanks!

Edit: Got root! Can’t stress enough how important it is to carefully read!

really stuck on this as well, any one PM me ? i need ya help

Rooted! Great box! My 3rd box here.

Nice to meet you guys :slight_smile:

Really need to know your git commands They are amazing once you know some proper ones to fix your problems

The tip is “back in time”.
How can we see the past? How can we remember what was done?

for priv esc you have two options 1) follow sugestions and put an eye on details carefully, or two. verify the repository in the same way, looking back the time :slight_smile:

#1 rule is enumeration “WE ALL KNOW THIS” period.

But stop here and let’s be honest, if someone have no previous awareness of what gun the developers and programmers use during their development journey, then he/she will struggle like me. Once you know it, it will become a piece of cake. So all depends on the set of experiences you have.

As everyone says, go back in time using the gun :slight_smile:

Good luck.