Giddy

Hi, i’m stuck with the xp_****** syntax, somebody is available in PM to help me ?
tks a lot

Stuck on privesc; i followed basic privilege escalation tutorials but I could not come up with anything useful. Ideas?

Why Re******r doesn’t work? Any help?

Edit (1): got user.txt!
Any tips for priv esc?

Edit (2): root dance!

Thank you for your help!!!
here for hints! Just PM me

@iswearimnotalu said:

@Phr33fall said:

@iswearimnotalu said:
I’ve managed to get the classic Windows hash through Resr and xp_* of \G****\s***y, but cracking it with john I get ‘NO PASSWORD’, so doesn’t seem to me the right road.

Any hints? :anguished:

Use hashcat with rockyou.txt and best64.rule :wink:

Thanks!! Now I’ve to figure out where user:pass work, since “I have to contact the gateway administrator”

EDIT: nvm, got it! Needed to reset :smiley:

dude dis guys letry put every on the machine WTF>>> this fricking sploiler man you actualy told every body what to do lol :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

i got user about go for privsac.

Hey, I think I have found some interesting files for user that might contain credentials but I can’t really read them and I’m stuck. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it

I got foothold & am dumping, found a few other owasp top 10s (critical). Could use some guidance from someone who has beaten it. Also wondering if giddy is linked to another box im working on where Ive obtained what appears to be ddns sec hash or ripe320

Rooted. Thanks to my bros!!!

This is one of the boxes that if you know the technology, you will know what to do but if you don’t you will be bashing your head against the keyboard.

Can only say -

Initial foothold - typical enum. Try adding '… and look at Frey’s Comment on 24 Sep.
On Privesc - Hint in first folder you see, just dig.

Goodluck and all the best!!!

Anyone able to log in p***. I am getting an error related to ga***** which is not allowing me in. Any insight?

can someone give me a hand with my UN S**T xp_*******l syntax, got code execution but can seem to get the syntax right

@badman89 said:
can someone give me a hand with my UN S**T xp_*******l syntax, got code execution but can seem to get the syntax right

Sure, you can DM me

Does the initial foothold have something to do with xp_******ll or xp_****ee? Been playing around with it for hours but can’t figure out how to get it to function.

@The5thDomain said:
Does the initial foothold have something to do with xp_******ll or xp_****ee? Been playing around with it for hours but can’t figure out how to get it to function.

in the same place, found the injection but cant seem to get anything useful.

One of the best windows machine I have solved till now. Loads to learn :slight_smile:

Wow - learned a lot with this one. Special thanks to @vasusethia for the assistance. Not sure I would have found the initial method to user without a point in the general direction. Did end up utilizing a Windows VM like some others. Nice build @lkys37en

Amazing Box thanks to @pikey301 i learned a ton about how messed up some services are. <3

Really stuck on the privesc for this machine… Could anyone give me a PM and give me some hints.

Edit:
Nevermind, got root :slight_smile:

Hmmm found vulnerability that allowed me to eventually get NT… Used John and hashcat with best64 and got same result for both but can’t access the panel on web with those creds! Am I missing something? Or do I need a reset?

Edit: NVM got it ?

Anyone want to help me with xp******e query?

Hey guys… Been stuck at this PowerShell webapp forever now, my ps game is weak obviously… I see a path to escalate but I can’t run what I need to run that arbitrary file I can create if anyone can offer a push in the right direction it’d be greatly appreciated!

@3s073r1k said:
Hey guys… Been stuck at this PowerShell webapp forever now, my ps game is weak obviously… I see a path to escalate but I can’t run what I need to run that arbitrary file I can create if anyone can offer a push in the right direction it’d be greatly appreciated!

I’m in exactly the same spot. I’m aware of the vulnerability and exploit (unless I’m way off track), but I’m having trouble bypassing/evading preventative measures.