Ypuffy

@yariq said:
Guys, I need help with root
I think I did everything, but I can’t download pr****e k**

No need to download it, but you need its content :wink:

Rooted it, great job @AuxSarge . Nothing complex like reddish but every step needs deep enumeration. I loved it.

Believe I’m stuck at the last bit, having trouble with s**-*****n syntax. Any hints via PM would be much appreciated :slight_smile: happy to assist those who haven’t got user yet.

got user, working on root

Finally got the root, kudos to @AuxSarge for this great machine! Another lesson learned. Feel free to PM me if you want some hints, pals.

@CCFilmFan said:
Believe I’m stuck at the last bit, having trouble with s**-*****n syntax. Any hints via PM would be much appreciated :slight_smile: happy to assist those who haven’t got user yet.

PM me

@n0bf said:
I found a username, I found a hash, but I can’t crack the hash. Any hints on where to go from there?

Did you find the way for crack it ?

@flexkid said:

@n0bf said:
I found a username, I found a hash, but I can’t crack the hash. Any hints on where to go from there?

Hint: Don’t waste your time cracking it.

@fjv said:

@flexkid said:

@n0bf said:

Hint: Don’t waste your time cracking it.

Do I have to use sc…ent for connecting?

s*******t will do fine.

@fjv said:
s*******t will do fine.

Great I’ll try is the hash enough? do i have also modify the h…t file ?

DM

@flexkid said:

@fjv said:
s*******t will do fine.

Great I’ll try is the hash enough? do i have also modify the h…t file ?

@fjv said:
DM
what is dm ?

This got me a headache, but finally rooted. Special thanks to @kdpbuster for the kindest help

I have managed to find credentials but i have tried tons of things but cant seem to get authentication. Any guidance would be appreciated.

As above - got a feeling I’ve just got my syntax a bit wrong for connecting via “s*****t” - could do with a pointer

Thanks for the machine, learned a few things.

I got something for enumeration. For user, is it neccesary to crack the hash?

I had to take a break from this machine since I started giving myself a massive headache. I have the user.txt flag, and I “know” what I need to do next, however, I just can’t seem to find the exact command for it. Can anyone send me a PM so I can layout everything I did and maybe give me a nudge? Laying down what I did might also trigger something.

Guys any help with ds s******n