Ypuffy

Comments

• edited September 2018

Thanks my bros for all the help.

Finally rooted!!!

Can ping me in the forum for help :D

wilsonnkwanl

• Just want to make sure one thing, I don't need to brute crack the MD4 hash right?

• @jreeves said:
    need some help with the last push to root
    i used s**-*****n to get access to bob8791 but that doesnt seem to help with anything. the same method doesnt give access to root or the other non root user

Check out the s**-**********n man page online, there's a particular option that you'll need to specify. Also, make sure you enumerate all key config files and log files, you'll know the important ones when you see them.

@hahcaptain said:
    Just want to make sure one thing, I don't need to brute crack the MD4 hash right?

Correct, no need to crack that hash. Can you think of another way it might be useful?

--Skunkfoot

• Guys, I need help with root
    I think I did everything, but I can’t download pr****e k**
  • > @yariq said:
    > Guys, I need help with root
    > I think I did everything, but I can’t download pr****e k**

No need to download it, but you need its content ;)

n0tAVirus

• Rooted it, great job @AuxSarge . Nothing complex like reddish but every step needs deep enumeration. I loved it.

• Believe I'm stuck at the last bit, having trouble with s**-*****n syntax. Any hints via PM would be much appreciated :) happy to assist those who haven't got user yet.

Disloquer

• got user, working on root

• Finally got the root, kudos to @AuxSarge for this great machine! Another lesson learned. Feel free to PM me if you want some hints, pals.

n0tAVirus

• @CCFilmFan said:
    Believe I'm stuck at the last bit, having trouble with s**-*****n syntax. Any hints via PM would be much appreciated :) happy to assist those who haven't got user yet.

PM me

• @n0bf said:
    I found a username, I found a hash, but I can't crack the hash. Any hints on where to go from there?

Did you find the way for crack it ?

• @flexkid said:

@n0bf said:
    I found a username, I found a hash, but I can't crack the hash. Any hints on where to go from there?

Hint: Don't waste your time cracking it.

• edited September 2018

@fjv said:

@flexkid said:

@n0bf said:

Hint: Don't waste your time cracking it.

Do I have to use sc..ent for connecting?

• s*******t will do fine.

• @fjv said:
    s*******t will do fine.

Great I'll try is the hash enough? do i have also modify the h..t file ?

• fjvfjv
    edited September 2018
    DM
  • @flexkid said:

@fjv said:
    s*******t will do fine.

Great I'll try is the hash enough? do i have also modify the h..t file ?

@fjv said:
    DM

what is dm ?

• This got me a headache, but finally rooted. Special thanks to @kdpbuster for the kindest help

TheInnocent

"I recognize, Mr. Reese, that there's a disparity between how much I know about you and how much you know about me. I know you'll be trying to close that gap as quickly as possible. But I should tell you... I'm a really private person."

• I have managed to find credentials but i have tried tons of things but cant seem to get authentication. Any guidance would be appreciated.

• As above - got a feeling I've just got my syntax a bit wrong for connecting via "s*****t" - could do with a pointer

ZaphodBB

• Thanks for the machine, learned a few things.

dionero

• I got something for enumeration. For user, is it neccesary to crack the hash?

• I had to take a break from this machine since I started giving myself a massive headache. I have the user.txt flag, and I "know" what I need to do next, however, I just can't seem to find the exact command for it. Can anyone send me a PM so I can layout everything I did and maybe give me a nudge? Laying down what I did might also trigger something.

Aura

• Guys any help with d**s s********n

• Anyone free for a DM on privesc? I know how to run elevated command to generate a specific thing but can't save it anywhere I can access it... Obviously I'm missing something. I read man pages and still can't read the necessary file only public
  • @yariq said:
    Guys any help with d**s s********n

Stuck at same thing

• Hmm, having trouble running the elevated **** s********* command (probably messed up the syntax) and cant read the ** file, always get permission denied. grrr

• stuck on pxk thing... it is a different format than classic private id_xsa

• i got that ;)

• Hey guys, you know sudo -l, does exist d..s -l? Any hint.
Sign In to comment.