Need Help with HDC web challange

i have got email and got access of cpanal. how i go further for flag

@hard said:
i have got email and got access of cpanal. how i go further for flag

Look at the description of the challenge .__.’

very interesting one. loved it… cracked it just today.

pleaseeeeeee hint on cpanel thing , i really tried everything ;( ;(

@motazreda said:

Whats your progress? Did you access the panel?

@motazreda said:

this challenge is supposed to drive you crazy. But I laughed at myself after solving it.

@D4n1aLLL
i just got the mail list and now i really tried many things to access the cpanel with no hope ;(

Completely stuck… okay so I got the list of emails… and the funny looking chars pointing to that list of emails got anything to do with it? but can’t figure out what on earth it is. am i supposed to get the hex value of it and convert to a different language?.. can anyone please PM me a hint pointing to the right direction.

@samaus said:
Completely stuck… okay so I got the list of emails… and the funny looking chars pointing to that list of emails got anything to do with it? but can’t figure out what on earth it is. am i supposed to get the hex value of it and convert to a different language?.. can anyone please PM me a hint pointing to the right direction.

ok… so I went to the length of understanding what language that is… and the word. but what next… I can send emails but nothing happens after that

anyone got a hint?

@motazreda said:
i just got the mail list and now i really tried many things to access the cpanel with no hope ;(

Look at the source of the login page, and pay attention to the source of the page (especially in thing you normally ignore)

I guess its something to do with the jquery. But don’t know exactly what to look for. Please help guys. I’m a beginner and trying to learn

@JChris said:
I’m the opposite of you. I have all the emails, but didn’t get into the interface yet. My hint to you is enum and look at the source-code of any page you might find along the way :smiley:

Can you spare a hint on how to get into the interface, pure bruteforce or is there something else?

How did you get the emails??

Found the emails. Don’t know what to do next

Just completed it. :slight_smile:

@samaus said:

@samaus said:

ok… so I went to the length of understanding what language that is… and the word. but what next… I can send emails but nothing happens after that

anyone got a hint?

it will happen. keep trying. look at the challenge description and look back at what you got.

keep trying harder. :wink:

@technocyber2 said:
I guess its something to do with the jquery. But don’t know exactly what to look for. Please help guys. I’m a beginner and trying to learn

So then “try to learn” … don’t rely on others to give you answers. Nobody learns anything when they are given exact answers and told exactly what to do or look for. You have the idea of “it’s something to do with the jquery” … I know it’s a lot of data, but LOOK at it. READ it. If you don’t understand it … google is your friend. Just keep trying.

Any well thought out, detailed questions are always answered if PM’d. Tell me what you’ve done, what you know, what you think - I will help you figure things out without spoiling the challenges for you.

@samaus said:

@samaus said:

anyone got a hint?

Discover what you’re looking for by sending email to different users to find things out. You have a list of email addresses. Send emails.

@likwidsec said:

@technocyber2 said:

So then “try to learn” … don’t rely on others to give you answers. Nobody learns anything when they are given exact answers and told exactly what to do or look for. You have the idea of “it’s something to do with the jquery” … I know it’s a lot of data, but LOOK at it. READ it. If you don’t understand it … google is your friend. Just keep trying.

Any well thought out, detailed questions are always answered if PM’d. Tell me what you’ve done, what you know, what you think - I will help you figure things out without spoiling the challenges for you.

Yeah i did keep looking. Anyways it was staring at me in my face and with little help i was able to figure it out.

@motazreda said:
@D4n1aLLL

Well start checking all the pages and their source codes you will find something very interesting and after that search for that interesting thing in other pages and their codes.

@technocyber2 said:

@likwidsec said:

@technocyber2 said:

Yeah i did keep looking. Anyways it was staring at me in my face and with little help i was able to figure it out.

Congratulations! People always find they learn the most when they stick with the problem at hand and do the research and reading and do the trial and error to figure it out themselves. Good job. :slight_smile: