Carrier

getting user is not difficult.
still no clue about privesc!

Anyone else have/had trouble to get s******k working? Gives “Timeout: No response”, command syntax should be correct.

@jreeves said:
I have no idea where to go after getting access to the admin console

Same. Frustrating. People are saying it is easy though. Think brain, think!

Weird. Because I am already root but i just can find user flag. PS.: I didnt privesc I am already root

I like these themed/realistic challenges. Yey :+1:

@alacerda said:
Weird. Because I am already root but i just can find user flag. PS.: I didnt privesc I am already root

Probably because there are multiple challenges after that shell ?

I have RCE

Privesc was a pain in the ■■■. Here’s a hint: on the web page pay attention at what you read even if it looks funny or silly at the first sight, maybe because it could be something useful later on :wink:

I seem to be stuck on this already… I only have the following.

• Found the docs
  • Found 2 other ports

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

Spoiler Removed

■■■ stop brute forcing this box, I can’t even get gobuster to run for 15 seconds due to performance issues. 95% are not bruteforce.

Could someone please send me a hint about the RCE. Thanks!

@AlexanderNagy said:
Could someone please send me a hint about the RCE. Thanks!

if your login has been successful, analyze the only point which “executes” something…

Stuck at privilege escalation from so long. Can someone point me in a right direction.

@MrR3boot said:
Stuck at privilege escalation from so long. Can someone point me in a right direction.

same

Are there anyone who suffers from machine’s unstable situation? I am at VIP zone but after resetting machine, ports are not opening even after 5 minutes, is this normal? On the other hand, that udp port should be working correctly but even I tried enumeration with 3 different tool and msf aux modules, i couldnt get any information.(connected but no info) Is this normal and we must play with public-private settings (u know what i mean c******ty)? Thanks in advance…

@Wainright said:
Are there anyone who suffers from machine’s unstable situation? I am at VIP zone but after resetting machine, ports are not opening even after 5 minutes, is this normal? On the other hand, that udp port should be working correctly but even I tried enumeration with 3 different tool and msf aux modules, i couldnt get any information.(connected but no info) Is this normal and we must play with public-private settings (u know what i mean c******ty)? Thanks in advance…

i know that if you enumerate the wrong c*******y you get a timeout error.

enumerating the right one doesn’t give you back tons of info. just that one you need.

why is the snmp port now closed, is it supposed to be

@badman89 said:
why is the snmp port now closed, is it supposed to be

I think the box is just too crowded or fuk’d up somehow atm. I have had troubles since yesterday with it.