Carrier

@0xlc said:

@taytay said:
struggling to even get user. any help would be appreciated :slight_smile: thanks

did you find the doc? it seems we need to get default user/pwd from the chasiss but enumerating with common tools and wordlists didn’t work out for me

I have found a few documents yes, still not able to find any chassis that it refers to. i’ll pm you.

@taytay said:

@0xlc said:

@taytay said:
struggling to even get user. any help would be appreciated :slight_smile: thanks

did you find the doc? it seems we need to get default user/pwd from the chasiss but enumerating with common tools and wordlists didn’t work out for me

I have found a few documents yes, still not able to find any chassis that it refers to. i’ll pm you.

same boat

@ryz0rg said:

@taytay said:

@0xlc said:

@taytay said:

same boat

join the club lol

Documents is the key for getting user. Back to basics. Start from port scan again but not only tcp.

@beginner2010 said:
Documents is the key for getting user. Back to basics. Start from port scan again but not only tcp.

ye just found it thanks

For anyone stuck on the initial foothold - remember that TCP isn’t the only way to transmit data

For anyone stuck on the Priv Esc - i’m in the same boat as you…

I have no idea where to go after getting access to the admin console

i got rce but no shell yet, i can just ping myself from the box haha

Got user. Time for some root.

getting user is not difficult.
still no clue about privesc!

Anyone else have/had trouble to get s******k working? Gives “Timeout: No response”, command syntax should be correct.

@jreeves said:
I have no idea where to go after getting access to the admin console

Same. Frustrating. People are saying it is easy though. Think brain, think!

Weird. Because I am already root but i just can find user flag. PS.: I didnt privesc I am already root

I like these themed/realistic challenges. Yey :+1:

@alacerda said:
Weird. Because I am already root but i just can find user flag. PS.: I didnt privesc I am already root

Probably because there are multiple challenges after that shell ?

I have RCE

Privesc was a pain in the ■■■. Here’s a hint: on the web page pay attention at what you read even if it looks funny or silly at the first sight, maybe because it could be something useful later on :wink:

I seem to be stuck on this already… I only have the following.

• Found the docs
  • Found 2 other ports

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

Spoiler Removed