Digital Cube

took me about 30 seconds to solve this, cool little concept, didn’t need anything vscode

hint; your eyes can see more than just numbers.
title of this challenge is a good hint as well

how to scan it ? i got the digital cube or morever square … unable to scan it … please help me with a scanner

@FEVING said:
how to scan it ? i got the digital cube or morever square … unable to scan it … please help me with a scanner

I also have the same problem. I get the thing but can’t scan it

Hi guys! Need help. I know what I’m supposed to do but don’t know how to do it! What can I do to “view…” this cube?

Could someone DM me regarding the cube? thx!

could someone help with the final stage. I have the digitalcube but it produces different results each time. I have manipulated by taking screenshots, gimp to enhance the detail but it doesn’t seem to make any difference. Is there a particular font that is better?

eventually it returned the flag.

I had to download an application to scan it

Not sure what I’m doing wrong here, but anytime I scan it I just get a bunch of numbers… No flag, no info.

@Lycist said:
Not sure what I’m doing wrong here, but anytime I scan it I just get a bunch of numbers… No flag, no info.

Maybe you have to see the big “Picture”! :wink:

I’ve seen the picture… I’ve downloaded an appropriate scanner to scan the ‘big picture’. but instead of getting the flag, I get a series of numbers, ie: 87773612839957. This number is different every time I scan the big ‘picture’.

when you “decode the picture”, set width size: 50, i think you will understand!

Could someone tell me how they setup their screenshot and what app they used for the decoding process? I’ve tried half a dozen of them and they all fail to scan.

@opt1kz said:
Could someone tell me how they setup their screenshot and what app they used for the decoding process? I’ve tried half a dozen of them and they all fail to scan.

Spoiler Removed

@DaChef said:
Spoiler Removed

I meant the actual decoding part, not the formatting part. I already had it in the cube it needed to be in and could see the “inner code”. Thanks, though.

I ended up just writing a Python script to output a PNG with PIL that an app was then able to scan just fine.

This site actually decodes it! You set the width to 50 and done!

Got it, that website was a huge help, thanks!

“TIME ELAPSED: 50:50”, Try Harder.

@DaChef said:

Spoiler Removed

Thanks

if anyone need help free to pm :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I keep getting “Image to convert into 0 and 1 invalid” Anyone else have this issue?