Active any hints

Hi, I need help wit the root. I think I got the right tool from i*****t but I just wont get it to work. Could some one PM me? Thanks.

EDIT: Got the root now. Made things way too complicated to my self when was too tired. Remember to take brake occasionally guys!

finally rooted :slight_smile:
Big thanks to @asifsohail and @opt1kz

PM me for any hints

Anyone any suggestions for a good windows box (beginner-intermediate level)?
Apart from Jerry and Bounty

Great machine ! Thanks to @eks and @mrb3n for this one !

All the hints on this thread will help you to “root” this machine without too much difficulty.

is there something up with one of the flags? I’m copying it in but it says its incorrect…

for anyone stuck on this box my three hints are syntax,syntax,syntax

Uffff! I got this box after some days working on it. A lot of things to learn about looking for and getting the proper resources and tools to get the job done. Nice machine.

Going mad about finding the right wordlist for the final hash… Any hint about this?

Forget about… Got root! As so often: Check the syntax of your command…

For user, where to start? Im absolutely new in ad pentesting. Any hint by pm?

Start out with the same thing you always do: scan the target for running services. Once you know what services you have, maybe you should head on over to the “Tools” section of this forum and see if there’s any threads about any of those services. Maybe there’s some useful info in there. :slight_smile:

Ok, Skunkfoot, ty!

Got past the chicken roasting, but I can’t manage to crack the pwd, even using h*****t. Using the right hash mode (13100), attack mode (0), rockyou, b64 rules… What am I doing wrong? :frowning:

Oh and someone wrote to use crackmapexec (no spoil, it’s already said), is it for a PtH here? Couldn’t get it to work either.

Now, i have 2 smb shares. I can navigate 1 smb share, i dont have permission to directory listing in the other. what can i do? useless rabbit holes? am i in the right track?

@9999volts said:
Now, i have 2 smb shares. I can navigate 1 smb share, i dont have permission to directory listing in the other. what can i do? useless rabbit holes? am i in the right track?

Do more search on the one you can navigate through :wink: You will find something…

Most interesting I found was a xxxxx.ixf file, not sure if it is gold because im new in AD. It file has any *S- and a name that appears to be a smb directory… am i in the right track? TY @3poke

@9999volts said:
Most interesting I found was a xxxxx.ixf file, not sure if it is gold because im new in AD. It file has any *S- and a name that appears to be a smb directory… am i in the right track? TY @3poke

see PM. I don’t want to spoil anythings.

Hi guys,
Something curious happaned with meyesterday, I found a file, and interesting things on it (that I have to decrypt XD) and also connected with this credentials using Ps****. Browse a little and found the user flag, but I had to leave for a few hours and I’m not connecting this way anymore. Someone could PM me to help-me with other ways to connect?! (My access was SYSTEM already, but I lost it)
THanks!

Got root, thanks for the machine, not very experienced with windows machines, learned a lot.