Ypuffy

@Rantrel said:

@s1gnal said:
User is pretty much straightforward. Root is something else…

For sure, working on root as well and its interesting to say the least

Indeed, been working on it for the last 40 minutes or so, hitting dead ends.

@dmcxblue said:
Any one can recommend a tool for enumerating ldap or its hashes? Stuck on entry and have no idea if I am following a rabbit hole…
i am also stuck here. Any one please PM me .
Edited* got user

For user, there’s a set of scripts with possibly the most common tool out there for ldap enum, and once you have something interesting pay attention to its name and use the tool you would normally use, just look into what options are available with that tool. Read the man page!

@peacemindlav said:

@dmcxblue said:
Any one can recommend a tool for enumerating ldap or its hashes? Stuck on entry and have no idea if I am following a rabbit hole…
i am also stuck here. Any one please PM me .

You can do lots of things with hashes.

got user, it’s a cool example of learning while hacking at the same time…now starting the quest for root

After reviewing the box and playing it, had lot’s of fun with it, as usual good job for not making a mind-blown machine like the most of the users out there, keep it simple creative and unique in the ways. Now on the user part guys focus on the PORTS, when there is no apache there is another entry. Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

Good job with the box, @AuxSarge

I need help with the root, I would appreciate a PM. Thx

I am trying to get the ldap page. It was restricted so I changed firefox settings. Now when I try to connect to ldap port, it is saying your connection was reset. I am new on this stuff so can anyone pm me for hints please ???

@tolg4yan said:
I am trying to get the ldap page. It was restricted so I changed firefox settings. Now when I try to connect to ldap port, it is saying your connection was reset. I am new on this stuff so can anyone pm me for hints please ???

Hi tolg4yan,
did you try to duckduckgo “ldap enumeration”?

I think I have a username and password but I can’t ssh in. I keep getting permission denied public key. If someone can pm me I can give more details.

Thx

@nodurhead said:
I think I have a username and password but I can’t ssh in. I keep getting permission denied public key. If someone can pm me I can give more details.

Thx

You can PM me

Quite interesting box, thanks to @Frey for the great tips.

Perfect hint for privesc @Frey , I really appreciate links like this as it’s not enough of a hint to be a spoiler but it’s enough that if you’ve done your homework and are stuck (me), you can learn something new without spending hours in a deep, dark rabbit hole. Thanks!

Arg priv esc is hurting my brain. I’m pretty sure I know the areas to be dabbling in, but no luck so far

Hi, I found usernames and a hash, I was able to log in to a service, but cant do anything, I get an error.
Is there some other way of enumerating dirs?

@pkneca said:
Hi, I found usernames and a hash, I was able to log in to a service, but cant do anything, I get an error.
Is there some other way of enumerating dirs?

check man page of that

@z3r0c001 said:

@tolg4yan said:

Hi tolg4yan,

I ve used jx***** for ldap enumeration and find some interesting stuff. But I couldn’t figure how am I gonna use them. When I try to use it with ssh it is saying premission denied (publickey).

I am proceeding but I think I need some hints.

@tolg4yan said:

@z3r0c001 said:

@tolg4yan said:

Hi tolg4yan,

I ve used jx***** for ldap enumeration and find some interesting stuff. But I couldn’t figure how am I gonna use them. When I try to use it with ssh it is saying premission denied (publickey).

I am proceeding but I think I need some hints.

The only thing you need to enumerate ldap is nmap dude.

@Underworld said:
Arg priv esc is hurting my brain. I’m pretty sure I know the areas to be dabbling in, but no luck so far

Snap

can anybody help me with privesc?