Giddy

anyone rooted this box I can PM? I know what I have to do but for some strange reason the exploit does not seem to work.

Really nice machine. Respect to @lkys37en

Update: NVM, got user.txt

Nice box, logging in was sporadic tho

been on privesc for 2-3 days now. i know what im able to do and what i can read, found a few interesting things but not anything i can use… im now a bit blinded by it all and struggling to move forward

is there anyone will to discuss with me over pm?

delicious box

Rooted… From my point of view this box has been the most similar to a production environment… I liked a lot… good job to the machine maker

I’ve managed to get the classic Windows hash through Resr and xp_* of \G****\s***y, but cracking it with john I get ‘NO PASSWORD’, so doesn’t seem to me the right road.

Any hints? :anguished:

@iswearimnotalu said:
I’ve managed to get the classic Windows hash through Resr and xp_* of \G****\s***y, but cracking it with john I get ‘NO PASSWORD’, so doesn’t seem to me the right road.

Try with the most used wordlist. You’re on the right track

@iswearimnotalu said:

Use hashcat with rockyou.txt and best64.rule :wink:

@Phr33fall said:

@iswearimnotalu said:

Thanks!! Now I’ve to figure out where user:pass work, since “I have to contact the gateway administrator”

EDIT: nvm, got it! Needed to reset :smiley:

Simply wow! I am loving this machine. What a way to get to user. Cheers @lkys37en

Hey, I’ve managed to access the app and web PS but I couldn’t find a genuine user, I know a genuine user from the error messages, am I going in the right direction? bruteforce this user creds?

Hi, i’m stuck with the xp_****** syntax, somebody is available in PM to help me ?
tks a lot

Stuck on privesc; i followed basic privilege escalation tutorials but I could not come up with anything useful. Ideas?

Why Re******r doesn’t work? Any help?

Edit (1): got user.txt!
Any tips for priv esc?

Edit (2): root dance!

Thank you for your help!!!
here for hints! Just PM me

@iswearimnotalu said:

@Phr33fall said:

@iswearimnotalu said:

Thanks!! Now I’ve to figure out where user:pass work, since “I have to contact the gateway administrator”

EDIT: nvm, got it! Needed to reset :smiley:

dude dis guys letry put every on the machine WTF>>> this fricking sploiler man you actualy told every body what to do lol :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

i got user about go for privsac.

Hey, I think I have found some interesting files for user that might contain credentials but I can’t really read them and I’m stuck. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it

I got foothold & am dumping, found a few other owasp top 10s (critical). Could use some guidance from someone who has beaten it. Also wondering if giddy is linked to another box im working on where Ive obtained what appears to be ddns sec hash or ripe320

Rooted. Thanks to my bros!!!

This is one of the boxes that if you know the technology, you will know what to do but if you don’t you will be bashing your head against the keyboard.

Can only say -

Initial foothold - typical enum. Try adding '… and look at Frey’s Comment on 24 Sep.
On Privesc - Hint in first folder you see, just dig.

Goodluck and all the best!!!