Ypuffy

@0x29A said:

@WillIWas said:
When they do, please PM me. I’ll just work on something else while I wait :smiley:

Lol, would be great if it worked like that in the field.

HAHAHA, thats true! made my day bro

I don’t want a nudge, it feels like the thing is broken lol…ill just keep sniffing around just in case :bleep_bloop:

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

@WillIWas said:

@0x29A said:

@WillIWas said:
When they do, please PM me. I’ll just work on something else while I wait :smiley:

Lol, would be great if it worked like that in the field.

HAHAHA, thats true! made my day bro

10011010 10100010 00010101 00001110 10010101 01111100 11110100 11100011 00111010 00001010 11101010 00010100 11110100

getting User was Pretty straightforward ! Anyone here onto root ?

Got root ) Learned a lot of new things )

Can anyone help , How to approach this machine???

Can anyone help , how to approach this machine???

Any one for root ?

alright, once i got my head on straight, user took all of 20 minutes. Time to root and get on to the next one!

I have Shell :smiley:

can any one please hint . i connected with certain service . & got user detail but with i try to connect it failed.

anyone can pm me for entry point

@ashishjv1 said:
getting User was Pretty straightforward ! Anyone here onto root ?

Root Isin’t easy !

I got the user.txt and loving the steps so far and learned a few good things. Very nice @AuxSarge

@Phr33fall said:
I got the user.txt and loving the steps so far and learned a few good things. Very nice @AuxSarge

I agree - this is ace. I learned a couple of new things getting user. No idea about a path to root right now though…

can anybody help me with inititial enum? Thx

@TazWake said:

@Phr33fall said:

I agree - this is ace. I learned a couple of new things getting user. No idea about a path to root right now though…

Thank you both. I am happy to hear people are enjoying it. I learned some stuff building it.

@chmod0597 said:
After enumerating LDAP check your options for auth with a specific tool

YAAASSSSSS

Got user working on root