Points went

@3mrgnc3 said:
I think the points should age off in order to make it fair in the long run. But the rate at which they are reduced is way too fast at present. The current system leaves people feeling super pissed off right now.
No one would feel that way if the points only reduce at 30-40% the current rate.
If people are no longer active, their points would slowly drop to zero, and active members can still have a chance to get up the points table.
But also those of us who may have limited time on htb have at least some chance of making progress.

Most paying members loose points faster than they can gain them.
HTB will loose vip subscibers eventually if they don’t tweak it a bit imho.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Im sure no one will listen. ?

Okay I chimed in on another thread about this and here I go again with the heredoc response because it is so demoralizing for me. It really affects the way I do these machines now and I ahve been absolutely trash since I realized it was on the clock. I lost all my progress to level up now from about 60%. I am not entering in any more flags until I am ready to level up as I don’t want to lose the points. I would not mind but the last few boxes have been REEEALLY long-winded Smasher/Fighter/Reddish and the infrastructure has been falling over, it took me hours and hours trying just to get a stable shell yesterday - swapping from one thing to another and in the end you just have to wait until it is less busy and as your points drain away.

takes a breath<

Certainly you are correct - as soon as I do level up I will probably cancel my sub as I won’t be levelling up again. It is too much of a slog especially when there are factors beyond your control.