Giddy

I have a bunch of creds that are obfuscated in a very bizzare way and I have no idea how to go about cracking / decoding them. @spoppi May I pm you for a sanity check?

user is done, I think giddy.jpg is actually an extremely subtle hint but not a necessary one. Don’t get stuck trying to enumerate every little thing. Once you’ve found something, focus on taking that vector a step further.

look for hidden directories

Found a store and well I tried the obvious when trying to get something from a online store but I am guessing its a rabbit hole since I can’t find nothing or dont know what Im looking for

@dmcxblue said:
Found a store and well I tried the obvious when trying to get something from a online store but I am guessing its a rabbit hole since I can’t find nothing or dont know what Im looking for

i tried the same, but getting errors that are not allowing me to exploit. maybe manual way is needed

what wordlists are you guys using? If the answer can be considered a spoiler, nevermind.

@tt0t3s said:
what wordlists are you guys using? If the answer can be considered a spoiler, nevermind.

For initial enum gobuster and small is all you need.

@denials3c said:

@tt0t3s said:

For initial enum gobuster and small is all you need.

And for moving to user? Not sure if the vector I have in mind is valid though

Using gobuster i only found xxxoxe but i dont have creds… what can i do?

Try the dirbuster lists.

Is MVC a rabbit hole?

Mmm so I have found MVC & the other things running on https

Also found a typical OWASP Top 10 Vuln on MVC but not finding any exploit path, anyone able to help?

I was able to get the password for the user but when I use it it looks like the “new session” always give internal error :frowning:

I tried to use the creds using some other linux tools and libraries without success.
Should I insist on that interface ? What I’m doing wrong ?

@devloop said:
I was able to get the password for the user but when I use it it looks like the “new session” always give internal error :frowning:

I tried to use the creds using some other linux tools and libraries without success.
Should I insist on that interface ? What I’m doing wrong ?

I’m in the same boat as you. Stucked on this step.

Is Spoiler Removed - egre55 a rabbit hole? Haven’t been able to pull anything useful out of it so far, apart from a username.

@opt1kz with the caveat that I don’t have any flags on this box so I might be completely wrong, the only useful thing I got from attacking MVC itself was the username but pages can be exploited to give you something more useful. If that makes sense.

Anyone able to drop a hint on bypassing PWSA auth rules? I have a username and pass but stuck…

What error are you getting? I think something on the box has broken as an hour ago I could get “in” through this and now it just says cannot establish a connection to the destination computer.

@TazWake said:
What error are you getting? I think something on the box has broken as an hour ago I could get “in” through this and now it just says cannot establish a connection to the destination computer.

that happened to me earlier today. i had to reset the box in order to make it work.

someone who rooted giddy please pm me!