Oz

@incidrthreat The blog is a .com site. “http://blog.m0noc.com/

For those that can read files did you first have to get the username and password

@tigr8787 said:
@incidrthreat The blog is a .com site. “http://blog.m0noc.com/

Fixed. Thanks!

@genxweb said:
For those that can read files did you first have to get the username and password
not needed

@w31rd0 said:

@genxweb said:
not needed

Thanks. I think i found proper path. I found two things interesting and right now getting the 500 without my suite trying to determine proper syntax

I need a little help in getting initial foot in to the box… can anyone please PM me i want to know that i m on the right track

@asifsohail said:
I need a little help in getting initial foot in to the box… can anyone please PM me i want to know that i m on the right track

Just gotta enumerate to find information to get a foothold. The box is pretty forward once you get passed the ScriptKiddie games.

Iam I chasing a rabbit. Found a app on on port. I granted myself access. Based on the docs I should be able to use it to access a console. Trying not to provide any spoilers. Can someone message me…

Can I PM anybody about privesc? always get JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 2 of the JSON data

EDIT: If someone got the same error, just use chrome…

■■■. I was in a rabbit hole or least a side tunnel of the main hole. Finally stepped back and saw the answer right in my face hours wasted.

I’ve got a key to the front door, but I can’t make the lock appear. I’ve seen text that hints at how it’s hidden, but without the information I need to make it appear. Anyone have a nudge in the right direction?

@Morfaroth I’m stuck at the same place. Maybe we need to retrieve the “instructions” that explain how the lock is hidden :slight_smile:

got shell on first host and found another 2 hosts. but no idea how do i go there, tried to knock the door, but no luck, if anyone have a nudge can help to pm me please ?
thanks!

Need help for initial any hints much appreciated!

EDIT: This whole box is just… difficult…

On initial foothold - a few ports and shells to get to just get different parts through different mappings…
On PrivEsc - go learn the basic functionalities for the utility you going to see later after initial enumeration like mapping after logging in…

Good luck and all the best!!!

Finally managed to find something but still after that getting a shell or atleast RCE doesn’t work I am missing modules or compiled my code incorrectly

i have same issue for priv esc, port forward but still nothing, could someone pm me ?

@dmcxblue said:
Need help for initial any hints much appreciated!

Me too :frowning:

EDIT: Got it

Edit: Never mind. Solved that issue thanks to @dmcxblue

I was able to enumerate and crack but i’m stucked to get the rce, any help ?