Brainy

@n3m0 said:
I hate 3 things:
1.) Esoteric Programming
2.) Asymmetric cryptography
3.) Lists

I feel like people didn’t appreciate this joke enough.
I have been laughing for a straight 10 minutes.

@melka it helps to understand what the output of that programming language looks like regardless of input. Try doing a hello world in that language on repl.it

Hi,

I’m stuck. I think it’s about the algorithm developed by Rives,Shamir and Aldeman :). Maybe someone can write me a message and we can discuss

thanks

1. Search for esoteric languages
  2. Search for those letters and cipher
  3. Calculate de message, convert from hex to ascii.

solved, nice challenge

Anyone can help me with this ? I’ve solved the first and second part, i dont know what to do with the “decrypted” password!..If i convert it to ascii it is nonsense!

@DaChef said:
Anyone can help me with this ? I’ve solved the first and second part, i dont know what to do with the “decrypted” password!..If i convert it to ascii it is nonsense!

Before converting to ascii convert it to something 0x - looking

Thnx!

501v3d :wink:

I’ve some doubts on the flag format. I got a password but HTB{password} doesn’t seem to work…

@lucazzz said:
I’ve some doubts on the flag format. I got a password but HTB{password} doesn’t seem to work…

Ok… changed library for big numbers and got missing bytes… :angry:

What is the best language for handling the input to the second part of this challenge? I was trying Python but even after 24 hours, and my computer using half it’s resources it cannot even get m1 let alone further.

@n3m0 said:
I hate 3 things:
1.) Esoteric Programming
2.) Asymmetric cryptography

Amen to coding !
That snake is huge :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@ZoeS17 said:
What is the best language for handling the input to the second part of this challenge? I was trying Python but even after 24 hours, and my computer using half it’s resources it cannot even get m1 let alone further.

1. name of the challenge gives a hint
  2. WEIRD asymetric crypto

@inspek said:

@ZoeS17 said:

1. name of the challenge gives a hint
  2. WEIRD asymetric crypto

Yes I cleared your first point before I posted. I understand what the second point (asymmetric crypto) is supposed to be, or at least I think I do, but my system cannot preform the math fast enough given the nature of the magnitude of the operations involved.

completed this challenge if need any help feel free to pm :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

solved within a few minutes. Nice easy challenge :slight_smile:

Fun! Took me awhile, but still fun.

Thanks for your hints guys, the first part took me a while to figure out.
I’ve got all the crazy numbers and I am just trying to decode them using the appropriate algorithm.
I am using a method I found as the top result when searching for a particular set of characters but I am still receiving gibberish when converting to ASCII.
I have used the hint in removing particular characters, but no luck.
I just wanted to ask if anyone followed the method I hinted above?
Was there anything that had to be done to the crazy numbers before using them?